• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

May 16, 2024, 09:30:50 PM
that's fine Revanne
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,628
  • Total Topics: 2,741
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 02:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

KK Chat -- 16 July 2023

Started by Bynw, July 16, 2023, 07:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[18:23] * KK (49ab39c5@CCN-FD80E4E6.hsd1.va.comcast.net) has joined #deryni_destinations
[18:23] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Hi KK!
[18:23] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Hi KK
[18:23] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Hopefully
[18:24] <KK> Hello, all.
[18:24] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> How's your week been?
[18:24] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Bonsoir!
[18:25] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> The wedding is in Savannah (they like the city, and it's about halfway between here and where the rest of our family is, his family is from New Orleans but his siblings have scattered to the four winds, etc.)
[18:25] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Hello KK, glad to see you
[18:25] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Hi KK
[18:25] <KK> Computer was being squirrelly. Had to call Bynw to bail me out. Thank yuou, Bynw!
[18:25] <~bynw> you are welcome!
[18:25] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I hate it when my lap top eats all the nuts in the house...
[18:25] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Hello Everyone.  Hot enough for you all?
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Savannah's weather in October could do any of a number of things but hopefully we have sufficient contingencies in place.
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Hi Laurna. It's 99° here at the moment
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> 102F
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> hi everyone
[18:26] <KK> Yep. And the squirrelyness started when I woke up my computer wouldn
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Hot where I am, but nothing like as bad as it is in other areas of the state
[18:26] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Supposed to stay the same temp for two weeks
[18:26] * CambersGhost [discord] <shiral_> sets up an ice cream sundae bar
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> yumm
[18:27] * CambersGhost [discord] <Jerusha2> adds hot fudge
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Yeah, it's 112° in the southernmost part of the state
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> It is after all national ice cream day!
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> 112F?  That's obscene!  😄
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Right?
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> it really is. I'm glad I'm not down there
[18:27] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> OK, granted, 112C would be more obscene, but we wouldn't be alive to gripe about it.  LOL!
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> That's when I hang a sign on the door saying "gone swimming wait until it's at least 20 degrees cooler."
[18:28] <KK> tAnd it started when I tried to wake up the computer.  Mouse wasn't registering. So I checked the mouse, all ok, then went to the website to connect with chat, and it was not allowing.
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> It was 96F until the thunderstorm started. Now it's about 85F.
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Wow, that sounds like a cascade of trouble, KK!
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Death Valley was supposed to have hit 130 F yesterday, but I haven't verified that for certain
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> KK, was it the computer or the website giving you trouble
[18:28] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> That's awful!
[18:29] <KK> Then I tried to call DesertRose, and she wasn't on line, so I called Bynw. 
[18:29] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> That's Death Valley truly living up to its name!
[18:29] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> I could have been born in Death Valley. My mom was 8.5 months pregnant with me when they moved from WA to FL due to dad's military orders, and they drove through Death Valley along the way.
[18:29] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Nezz, if I still lived where I was born, that's weather for being either in the lake or in the pool!
[18:29] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Be glad that she held out a few mores days/weeks
[18:29] <KK> And the rest is history. Anyway, I'm here.
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Glad you are, KK
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Pool for preference since the pool was at the high school and indoors!
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Yes.
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Oh yeah, Ii'd be in the pool—wherever that pool might be—all freaking day long
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Only place to be,  in that kind of heat. I remember flying into Palm Springs on a day that hot. As my shuttle bus drove past the river there were several people sitting IN the water.
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> I watered my lawn yesterday after the sun went down.  to warm before that.
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Glad you got here, KK, and I'm sorry I wasn't more help.
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> We're just glad you're here, KK. : )
[18:30] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> When it's this hot, the community pool at my place is always crowded. You don't swim, you just get wet.
[18:31] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Other than electronic squirrels, how has your week been, KK?
[18:31] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Too sunny to be in the pool unless you have a shade cover
[18:32] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I've stayed inside today, other than to water my flower pots this morning
[18:32] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Reminds me of GS3 on Saturday:  "do you want to play with waterguns, Grandma?"
[18:32] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I'll take a walk later this evening
[18:33] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Oh, I loved waterpistal fights as a kid
[18:34] <KK> Still don't know what happened. It was the computer, at first, then the chat site wasn't allowing me in, said i needed a password, which I haven't had to provide for several years, amd I couldn't find my magic password book,.  Eventually, Bynw sorted it out.  Hope I don't have any more glittches.
[18:34] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> "You can change clothes if you get wet, Grandma"  (As if I came with a change of clothes)
[18:34] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> When I was a kid in Phoenix, I jumped into a crowded pool and accidentally pantsed a guy (also a kid but a couple of years older than I was. I caught the waistband of his shorts with my toes).
[18:34] <KK> Sounds like it as really hot elsewhere. only 82 here.
[18:35] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> It feels like July in California where I am, which is quite warm enough. But at least we're not in the triple digits.
[18:35] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> In revenge, he sneaked up behind me and undid the clasp on the back of my suit top.
[18:35] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> cheeky person
[18:35] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> 105 F (Camp Mabry, in Austin)
[18:36] <KK> DR it isn't showing that you're here.  Are you somewhere away from home?
[18:36] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> "Stay indoors from 10 a.m. until November."
[18:36] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> I still want to throw a Super Soaker/water balloon war. Just get as many people as possible, load everyone up with water armaments and go ham.
[18:36] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Ah, the mosquitoes die by then
[18:36] <KK> Indoors, yes!
[18:37] <~bynw> only 82 F here with humidity but air quality is bad due to fires in canada
[18:37] <KK> All the way in Iowas, the smoke?
[18:38] <~bynw> yeah it's been hanging around the last few days again
[18:38] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> With my mobility problems, I'd have to be a water gun sniper, but it'd still be fun.
[18:38] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Yuk, Bynw.
[18:39] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Our sunset last night was orange due to some fire somewhere, but At least I could not smell it.
[18:39] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Our fire ban was finally lifted, so we can have campfires again
[18:40] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> (tweet from 20 min ago: "Through 4p, Death Valley's high so far is still 128. 4p temp was 126. 130 seems improbable but one more hour temps could still go up.")
[18:41] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I'm not going to quibble about a 4 degree difference--that's STILL too hot!
[18:41] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> KK, I'm on Discord from my phone.
[18:41] <KK> Well, I haven't been outside today, other than to grab my Sunday paper, but I havn't seen any smoke notice for this area.
[18:41] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> It's storming here so I don't particularly trust that the power won't blink.
[18:42] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> I think most of the smoke is to the west of you, KK
[18:42] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Lucky with the stsorm. i'm jealous
[18:42] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Even if I lose power and thus the gateway for a minute or so, I'll still have mobile data and be able to stay in chat.
[18:42] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Those Canadian fires have been going on for a month,  haven't they?
[18:43] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Yes. it's sad and awful
[18:43] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> At least
[18:44] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> It's 7:45 pm in Florida in July; of course it's storming. But we are quite waterlogged and I'd gladly export s few daily afternoon thundershowers to places in direr need of rain.
[18:44] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Interesting that, in the UK, discussing the weather is the last resort of boredom, but in the US, it's lively. I've heard it ascribed to the fact that UK weather will get you damp, but US weather will get you dead.
[18:44] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> I just had a chocolate croissant and now I want to fall asleep, need something to wake me up.
[18:44] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> It's true, TM.
[18:44] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Pet a puppy!
[18:45] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> They are all doing the flat puppy think on the floors
[18:45] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Mmmmm, chocolate croissant...
[18:45] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> I spot no lies in this statement. 😅
[18:45] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> "sploot"
[18:45] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> I've got a sploot cat on my lap
[18:46] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> I saw a picture last night that an oil rig worker took, trying to photograph the spectacular lightning. The lightning made it possible to see a tornado they didn't even realize was there.
[18:46] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Wow!
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> oops
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Man, that really blows!
[18:47] <KK> Well, Ive been having a serious back attack since about noon.  Finally had to take an oxy pill to quench it, which I'm really not supposed to do.  I have new muscle relaxant that I thought was doing the job, since Friday, but then I went and bent over for about 5 min. to scoop the cat box, and the back attacked about 5 min. after that. Big mistake.
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> It also sucks. Because tornado
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Oh no!
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Yikes
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Ugh
[18:47] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Sorry to hear that!
[18:48] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> I always hire the neighborhood kids to clean my catboxes
[18:48] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> This might sound weird, but if you can manage to do any hip flexor exercises, that is supposed to help with back issues also.
[18:48] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Back attacks are no fun.
[18:48] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Flat Cat Syndrome has broken out in my upstairs hallway
[18:48] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Sorry about the back attack, KK
[18:48] <KK> Nor are tornadoes and lightning strikes.
[18:49] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> It is the day for Flat pet syndrome.  and I want to join them
[18:49] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> That's when I know it's seriously summer
[18:49] <~bynw> that is a sure sign of summer
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> So I now have a pair of puss pancakes
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> It really is normal temp around here,  it is just that we were soo cool until now that it is hitting us like and open oven door
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> I've heard of someone using the cat as a thermometer. "It was so hot, he was thiiiiis long!"
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> with bacon?
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Nope no bacon.
[18:50] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Not a Canadian cat
[18:51] <~bynw> hmmmm an oven with bacon in it. very yummy
[18:51] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> lol
[18:51] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> smells delish
[18:51] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I have a friend living near Sacramento where it's 108, and her golden retriever turns out NOT to be a fan of heat. I think they're in for a long siege
[18:52] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> My sims Rhemuth Castle building has had 58 downloads so far.  so that is 58 people enjoing living at Rhemuth Castle.
[18:52] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> She had to put  him in a   bathtub and run the fan in the bathroom to help him sleep
[18:52] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> They need a kiddy pool with cool water
[18:52] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Only 17 downloads for Coroth Castle Though.
[18:52] <KK> Nezz, I'm about to do that.  My friend in Weyrs Cave brought me some meds, and also figured out that a member of her church actually lives only a block south of me, on same street, and she and her husband and 3 teenagers came up to introduce themselves.  I thnk I'll be drafting teenagers to come and scoop several times a week.
[18:53] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> I made a KK sim and put her in the writing career. She's up to writing High Deryni. I need to check to see if she has won any awards yet.  😄
[18:53] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> My mom says bacon has nothing going for it but the way it smells and the way it tastes.
[18:53] <KK> lol, CambersGhost. 
[18:53] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Great Idea, KK
[18:53] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> "AI taking over from authors"
[18:53] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> KK, you won't be sorry. you won't miss the couple of dollars you pay them and you'll love not having to scoop boxes. 🙂
[18:54] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> And your back will be happier
[18:54] <KK> And I need to check on my sister in Sacto.  I knew it was hot there, but have been distracted by my back.
[18:55] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> KK, due to my back pain I can't do heavy lifting anymore, but there is a type of crystal litter I used the past few years because it's extremely lightweight and I can change the bag out by myself. (I used litter pan liners that you can replace like trash bags.) Granted, they still required bending, but I learned to bend from my knees rather than from my back.
[18:55] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Hopefully, your sister is doing as little as possible in this heat.
[18:55] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> And is staying hydrated
[18:55] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Is there a way to teach your cats to use a litter box that is up on a table?
[18:56] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Even better: teach the cat to use the toilet. 🙂
[18:56] <KK> I should hope so, Shiral.
[18:56] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> If you have a small chair on casters, sitting down may help some.
[18:56] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Gigi was on her way to training herself to use the toilet, until she fell in one day and lost all interest.
[18:56] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> It's an excellent excuse to read and take naps. =o)
[18:56] <KK> I was sitting down.
[18:57] <KK> In Ca,one of my cats learned to use the toilet, but when the others declined to learn, he quit going to the bother.
[18:57] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> When my back is being particularly stupid, I use my rollator since it has brakes, unlike the desk chair or the sewing table chair.
[18:58] <KK> But you still need to bent over, just not as far.
[18:58] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> True
[18:58] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Carys says hi and purrrrrrr
[18:59] * CambersGhost [discord] <laurnarose> pets for carys
[18:59] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> *Potpie and Shelly purr back*
[18:59] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479836521864888347/1130287574066417704/rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d5d6191f-a7e1-4ac5-a988-9ceac21b8e3a.jpg
[18:59] <KK> Daphne has been a cat nurse, but even her efforts have not been enough.
[18:59] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Aww, pretty Miss Carys
[18:59] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I once got up early on a hot morning, and on my way back through the bathroom, I realized I had a bathroom sink full of cat
[18:59] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Hello to Carys!
[18:59] * CambersGhost [discord] <laurnarose> kisses for Daphne
[19:00] <KK> Cats curled up in the sink are a sure sign that it's hot--or else they have a fever, and are tryingto cool that.
[19:00] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I think at that point it was about day 3 of a serious heatwave and my former apartment always turned into an easy bake oven even though I was on the ground floor
[19:00] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> PJ does that. In addition to the sink being cool, she wants my stepdad to turn on the tap so she can drink.
[19:01] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> In that case, I think she was simply finding the coolest surface available for a nap
[19:01] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Not spoiled, not at all, no sirree. 🤣
[19:01] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Mine liked the sink because they kept hoping I would leave it dripping for them
[19:01] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I wasn't about to  brush my teeth right then, lucky for her!
[19:02] <KK> Splooting on a tile floor is a sure sign that it's too hot.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Pets and treats for Daphne the nurse kitteh doing her best.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Mine have never been interested in attempting the sink ddrink. They drink out of the fountain, but not the sink.
[19:02] <KK> She is.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Mine have never been interested in attempting the sink drink. They drink out of the fountain, but not the sink.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> In Discord, it's harder to wait until a natural pause in convo, so I'll bull ahead while people post about their adorable cats.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> KK: I see in the map for "King Kelson's Bride: Is That Your Final Answer?", Marluk is a region in Torenth. Is Charissa the Marluk, or was the Marlukdom under Salic Law [insert long monologue from Henry V about King Chipertic or whoever], is there another Marluk now? I suspect the answer is "Rule of Cool: 'the Marluk' sounded cool for the father of the Big Bad", but I thought I'd ask.
[19:02] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Luke always wanted to lick the shower pan after one of us had a shower. We would have to lock him out of the bathroom to prevent him from licking up the soapy water.
[19:03] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> My parents' cats have a fountain, and PJ uses it, but she wants her Dad Time with the bathroom sink tap.
[19:04] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Carys dries my feet and ankles for me when I get out of the shower.
[19:04] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Rubs against wet feet but would be mortally offended if you got them wet, I suppose?
[19:04] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Rubs against wet feet but would be mortally offended if you got said cat wet, I suppose?
[19:05] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Dmitri likes to sit IN the shower stall. Maybe he thinks he can get to Narnia and become a talking cat, that way
[19:05] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> No, she licks the water off my skin!
[19:05] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> A defnition of "dries" with which I have hitherto been unaware.
[19:05] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> TM, you might have greater luck getting an answer to the question if you lead in with an inquiry about the Marluk's cat first. 😂
[19:06] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> What are the characteristics of the Marluk breed?
[19:06] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Well, they're drier after she licks the water off than they were when I stepped out of the tub!
[19:06] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> I'm thinking hissing and scratching.
[19:06] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> What are the characteristics of the Marluk breed of cat?
[19:06] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Hostile, aggressive, territorial. Tries to mark their territory by magical means.
[19:07] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Speaking of, D&D alignments: cat edition.
[19:07] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/479836521864888347/1130289555103301652/IMG_3469.png
[19:07] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Charissa is a really pretty Siamese ... and really evil.
[19:09] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> So folks, I'll see you next week. My office is getting very warm, and I need an afternoon nap. KK, take care of that back and recruit some teenagers for cat box duties!
[19:09] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> cya later Shiral
[19:09] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> See you later, Shiral
[19:09] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> G'night, Shiral!
[19:09] * CambersGhost [discord] <shiral_> steps onto her portal, waves farewell, and disappears in a cloud of blue steam
[19:09] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Bye, for now!
[19:10] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> TM! I saw you disappear in a sprinkle of fish last week! 🙂
[19:10] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Charissa is a witch's cat with a soft pur and a ferocious bit.
[19:10] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Luke was a True Baby. If there was a mellower, sweeter, yet still as cunning version of the Rat Bastard, that would be Gigi
[19:10] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> I had the guy out to perform some maintenance on the portal. Fish are a definite signt of malfunctions!
[19:11] <CambersGhost> [discord] <shiral_> Toodle-oo, Shiral out.
[19:11] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> have a good week Shiral
[19:11] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> I did the Sorting Hat for Cats test on them both, and to no one's surprise in my household, Luke came out as a Hufflepuff and Gigi was on the border between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, with the answer to the deciding question being one that could go either way depending on her mood that day.
[19:11] <KK> Nighters, Shiral.
[19:11] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> nighters, Shiral
[19:13] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Carys is true baby. Milo is rat bastard. Merlin was distinguished bastard. PJ is true bastard. Layla is true baby. Cali is true rat. KitKat is distinguished baby.
[19:13] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> TM?  You found Murlok on the map?  That is proof it is a place  not a title of whim.
[19:13] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> My cats are all mixes. Pie is a True Distinguished who sleeps on my head.
[19:14] <KK> Yeah, i think Marluk isa place as well as a title.
[19:15] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> Milo is twenty pounds of mischief in a seven-pound bag.
[19:15] <CambersGhost> [discord] <azdesertrose> He's lucky he's cute.
[19:15] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> Better than twenty pounds of mischief in a twenty pound bag. 🙂
[19:15] <KK> i'm goimg y
[19:16] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Have a nice Week, KK and No tornades in the lightning.
[19:16] <KK> to have to go, folks. Back is barking even through the drugs.
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Though if you must have tornadoes after dark, hope there is lightning since that' is your best chance of seeing it before it gets to you.
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> You take care, get good rest, KK!
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> Rest your back and get well
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Hope you feel better soon
[19:17] <~bynw> take care KK
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> Hope you feel better soon, KK
[19:17] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Marluk was on the Beldour Rivier between Beldour and Furstananananaananan
[19:17] <KK> doing my best. Physio tomorrow.
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> That is a lot os ANANAN
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> lol
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Jerusha2> I should go as well.  Have a good week, everyone!
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> night Jerusha
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> 'Good night Jerusha  have a good week too
[19:18] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> That's a lot of nans there, TM.  What were their local crops, bananas? Did they bake lots of naan bread?
[19:19] <CambersGhost> [discord] <TM> Minions are from Marluk.
[19:19] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Goodnight to y'all who are fleeing like lemmings
[19:19] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> lol
[19:19] * KK steps carefully onto her Portal, waves goodnight, and disappears in a shower of green sparkles.
[19:19] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. And Minions are from Marluk.
[19:19] <CambersGhost> [discord] <stnezz> https://tenor.com/view/dont-jump-jump-dont-eveonline-pubg-gif-14979603
[19:20] <CambersGhost> [discord] <laurnarose> HAHAH
[19:20] <KK> Nighters, all.
[19:20] <CambersGhost> [discord] <Evie the Verbose> Goodnight!
[19:20] * KK (49ab39c5@CCN-FD80E4E6.hsd1.va.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: Client closed)
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com