• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 88
Total: 88
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:09:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello from CapnGramma

Started by CapnGramma, April 13, 2023, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnGramma

Many years ago I was active with Airsid, even posted a couple essays there. Then life got very busy. Now I'm finding I have the time and energy to get back into someof my old favorites and even picking up some of my old fanfic files to review, edit, and maybe even post them. If anyone is interested, my essays are at still available via
www.airsid.net/A/36.htm 
They're pretty primitive, and I want to make a few changes before I post them again.

I'm also looking forward to popping in to the chats again.

I totally love that the books are all now available on Kindle and most are in Audible. About half of my books are paperbacks and falling apart.

Bynw

Hello and Welcome @CapnGramma glad you can join us here. I remember the old Airsid site, full of fanfiction stories. I wish all of it could be moved here. When you are ready to write your own here at the Castle. Please let one of the Admin's know so you can get your own FanFic board.

But in the meantime, plenty of other fanfic to ready. A ton and a half of posts on multiple subjects.

As for chat. We have a weekly chat with KK herself. You can use any of the chat links on the forum to access our chatroom or Discord. There is a bot that links the Discord to the official chatroom.

The chat is at 7pm Eastern on Sunday evenings. But on the 1st Sunday of the month we have a Zoom chat with Katherine at 3pm Eastern. The day is subject to change of course based on her availability.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DoctorM

Quote from: CapnGramma on April 13, 2023, 06:52:24 PMMany years ago I was active with Airsid, even posted a couple essays there. Then life got very busy. Now I'm finding I have the time and energy to get back into someof my old favorites and even picking up some of my old fanfic files to review, edit, and maybe even post them. If anyone is interested, my essays are at still available via
www.airsid.net/A/36.htm 
They're pretty primitive, and I want to make a few changes before I post them again.

I'm also looking forward to popping in to the chats again.

I totally love that the books are all now available on Kindle and most are in Audible. About half of my books are paperbacks and falling apart.

I'll be looking at your Airsid essays. They sound interesting! And-- welcome to the castle!

Laurna

Glad to have a prior fan fic/assay writer join us here at Rhemuth Castle. I look forward to your posts. Be welcome at the forum.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Welcome to the forum, CapnGramma! 
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

A very warm welcome to the Forum. 
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Salic

Welcome to the forum, CapnGaramma.  By all means, do some writing here!   ;D

Nezz

Yes! More writings from writers! Welcome to our little castle! :)

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!