• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 70
Total: 70
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:02:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Furstans of Torenth Generation 1-10

Started by Laurna, October 25, 2022, 10:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

I have been working on the Geneology of the Furstans of Torenth. The information is gathered from the Codex Derynianus and has been put into an ancistory type of program. I have been able to make two different types of charts: I will give you a look at both. Let me know if you prefer one over the other or if you like them both.

I give you Furstan III Torenthaly, First King of Torenth year 545 and the next ten generations

Chart format-
You cannot view this attachment.

and outline format-
You cannot view this attachment.

I am certain that there are some errors in these charts so don't take these as fact.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Laurna

I know what you mean about the zooming in and out. I am doing it constantly.
When I did the Camber generations it was by hand and I could concentrate on one family line at a time. The Genealogy program doesn't let me be that selective. I have spent all day trying to figure out how to make it user friendly. Doing only 5-6 generations at a time would be annoying. The big chart is fun to see how everyone is related but I agree it is just too much. I shall see if I can find key people that will help the break down of family lines appear better to read.

Laurna

Cool Idea Fruit.  The forum pages have restrictions on size of pictures.  so that is why I am turning everything into a PDF and then attaching the PDF to the topic. In this way you can zoom in on a large file.