• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 86
Total: 86
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:20:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Posting Stats

Started by Bynw, September 18, 2022, 05:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Here are some fun current membership stats:

We have 141 Newcomers, these are members who haven't yet posted anything at all. If you are one of them, please post something like in the Introductions board and say hello.

We have 143 Junior Members, these are members who have posted at least once. Post again and again. Join the conversation or start a new one.

We have 39 Full Members, these ae members who have posted at least 10 different times. You are off to a great start. Keep it going!

We have 8 Advanced Members, they have posted at least 50 times on the forum. It's great to have their input.

We have 10 Senior Members, they have made at least 100 posts. Way to go. Keep the conversations rolling.

We have 2 Fans, to reach this level all it takes is 300 posts. Their posts can be found everywhere on RC.

There are 5 Advanced Fans. It takes a lot of time to reach 500 posts but they have done it and so can you.

Maniac Fans, we only have 2. But to be fair it does take 1000 posts to do it. Are you up to the challenge?

Now there are the Advanced Maniac Fans. Only 1 here right now. 1500 posts can get you there.

Addict Fans are popular. There are 4 of them in this group with 2000 posts to their name.

Our top member, since there is only 1 here, is our only 3000+ post Psycho Fan.

But that's not the limit. There are no Guru Fans, Legendary Fans, Supernatural Fans, Mythical Fans, or Impossible Fans as of yet. Will you be the first?
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

I am curious. I have often wondered why there were so many online (930) on January 20, 2020. Covid hadn't hit yet so people were not stuck at home. Was there some event that triggered such a big response? I have often looked at this stat and wondered. Hope someone has an answer; Bynw, DR,Evie, someone?
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on October 05, 2022, 01:49:16 PMI am curious. I have often wondered why there were so many online (930) on January 20, 2020. Covid hadn't hit yet so people were not stuck at home. Was there some event that triggered such a big response? I have often looked at this stat and wondered. Hope someone has an answer; Bynw, DR,Evie, someone?

Unfortunately that record was set by spiders and spammers crawling the site. Not by actual members.

DerynifanK

Well that's a let down. Darn spiders and spammers. I'm sure our site deserves that many followers. Thanks for the info.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

I do have one question. Since the 930 was not produced by actual members or lefitinate visitors online but by spiders and spammers, should it be included in the stats or should there be something to show that it is in truth a false number. Just wondering as it might distract others like me wondering how that happened.

Bynw

The stats are automatically generated. This one based on connections to the server. I ignore it since I know it's an inflated number.