• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Laurna

Today at 12:27:22 PM
Yah!  I found my Tiny Dungeon Play guide mixed in with my Deryni Archive megazines.  NOW I am ready to play.
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,597
  • Total Topics: 2,740
  • Online today: 314
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 62
Total: 62
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 04:25:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

September-October 2022 Sunday Chat and Crafts

Started by DesertRose, September 17, 2022, 07:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Sunday(s) work best for you for Chat and Crafts

18 September
1 (50%)
25 September
2 (100%)
9 October
0 (0%)
16 October
2 (100%)
23 October
1 (50%)
30 October
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

DesertRose

Okay, so I have severely fallen down on the job here, and since September is half done, I went ahead and put October up as well.

Which Sundays work best for Chat and Craft?  For a refresher, we do this as a video chat in Discord, in the L'Arc-en-Ciel Tea Room voice channel around 3:30 pm US Eastern. 

You do not have to wait for an official chat and craft to use the Tea Room; if you have an hour or so and want company while you do handwork, pop into the Deryni Destinations text chat and see if anyone else can join you.

However, it does seem to work better when we set a date and time, in terms of people actually being able to chat and craft.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)