• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 78
Total: 78
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:49:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kelric Morgan and Javan Haldan Ancestor Chart

Started by Laurna, September 14, 2022, 08:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

A while back, I did ancestral charts for Kelric Morgan and for Javan Haldane (Son of Kelson) I always wanted to share them on the forum. It wasn't until recently that I realized I can share PDF documents.

So I am going to test to see if this chart comes across in PDF format. The print will be tiny, but I have hopes you will be able to Zoom up on the page once you have it.

You cannot view this attachment.

Hey! I think that worked!

So here is Javan Haldane's chart also.

You cannot view this attachment.

DO NOT try and print these on regular paper,  It will use up a ton of paper and will take a puzzle to tape together. These were meant to be printed on poster paper  32"x 44".

These are not confirmed by Katherine Kurtz, but they are from my work while reviewing the Codex. The possibility of errors does exist.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Nezz

I really like the way you've color-coded those boxes to keep the generations easy to track. Nicely done. :)

Laurna

Did you notice how Richenda has a little Haldane blood line back a few generations. Great Great Great grandma was the daughter of a Haldane.I wonder how pervasive those genetics can be, if it passes through the female line.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

These charts are amazing and you must have put a huge amount of work into them.The color coding is great. The only drawback is black print on dark backgrounds like dark green are very hard to see. But a truly amazing piece of work. You can call yourself one of the premier medieval, Deryni, geneologists. Are you sure you don't have some deryni blood?
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance