• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

May 08, 2024, 07:40:11 PM
Thanks Laurna
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,599
  • Total Topics: 2,740
  • Online today: 468
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 393
Total: 394
Laurna
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 03:21:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghosts Laid to Rest - Book Four - Part Two, Part Three, Part Four

Started by Laurna, August 28, 2022, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Hello Rhemuth Castle. We are getting toward the end of our Adventure Quest, but we are not there yet. So I ask for you to read along with us and find out what troubles we get into and if we manage to get out of them.

Our GM was unforgiving on which direction our characters should be heading and we were determined to keep the team together, but that was not as easy as it sounds. I hope DFK can forgive us, for Jerusha and myself had a little fun with getting her character into some trouble without her being aware that we were going to do so. Jerusha and I had fun plotting it out, and I think Fiona handled herself well during the incident.

Then somewhere, far sooner than I would have liked, the Dice Rolls were very unkind to Washburn and the GM got the upper hand and I was at a loss what to do. But I was not about to do nothing. That is not my way. So I just need to give a great big Red Dragon sized Thank You to Jerusha for her prior story Fall from Grace for that allowed me to bring Alaric Morgan to the rescue. (You all know I am a BIG Alaric fan, Right?)

I hope you all enjoy reading these three parts to our fourth book. Just click on the PDF files links below to download your copy.  And soon, very soon, I will offer you the very last of our Deryni Adventure Quest.

You cannot view this attachment.

The GOTP Team Thanks you for reading.
May your horses have wings and fly!