• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

May 08, 2024, 07:40:11 PM
Thanks Laurna
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,599
  • Total Topics: 2,740
  • Online today: 468
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 138
Total: 138
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 05:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghosts of the Past Book Covers

Started by Laurna, August 20, 2022, 02:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

I am excited to share with you the four book covers for our game/story Ghosts of the Past Series

These highlight the incredible portraiture art of our main characters by Nezz.
The beautiful landscape photography of her British homeland Kingdom of Gwynedd  by Revanne.
And I had fun designing the elements to get them together.
May our book covers inspire you to read our stories, or reread them for your delight.

Thank you everyone

All the links to the PDF downloads can be found from this topic heading "Collaborative FanFic: Ghosts of the Past. There are Four books in total, each with a cover/title pages and split into 6 parts in readable PDF files.

https://www.rhemuthcastle.com/index.php/board,171.0.html
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

The book covers are terrific. Many thanks to all who contributed, especially Nezz who put so much work into the portraits. I am sure they will lure readers into reading about our grand adventure. 
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

How do i get this, y'all?? You know I loved it! I need it!!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Hound Mistress you have always been our most enthusiastic reader and we love you for that. Thank you for reading.

The book covers are available in the PDF file downloads for each of the four books. (Book four will be out just a little bit after we get the last of Book three out to you.) Sadly Fan fiction keeps us from printing our story commercially, however, we are just fine offering you the books on PDF for free and you download it and even print it at home if you chose to do so. I have four binders with the covers on the front sitting on my coffee table.

Thank you Hound Mistress
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Hound mistress, You were always one of our most enthusiastic readers and followed us through all the twists and turns of out 3 year (yes it lasted that long) adventure. Download the books and print them out and you can enjoy reading them through like a novel. When I read them through for editing I found lots of things I had forgotten. You have a lot to look forward to. It's good to hear from you, I had missed you.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance