• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

May 08, 2024, 07:40:11 PM
Thanks Laurna
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,605
  • Total Topics: 2,739
  • Online today: 166
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 64
Total: 64
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 07:42:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

KK Chat -- 24 July 2022

Started by Bynw, July 24, 2022, 08:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

[18:02] * KK (49ab39c5@owirc-qcd.opk.192.207.IP) has joined #Deryni_Destinations
[18:02] <The_Bee> Hi KK and all of yoou!
[18:02] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hi KK!
[18:03] <KK> Hello, all.  Happy Sunday.  I hope you're all staying cool.
[18:03] <~bynw> Hi Bee. I KK
[18:03] <~bynw> er Hi KK
[18:03] <Eris> <Nezz> Hi kk, hi bee
[18:03] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> In Alabama?  Not really that cool, but not as hot as in some places either.
[18:03] <KK> At least staying inside with air con.
[18:03] <The_Bee> We're cooler than most of the USA. Hot for New england
[18:04] <KK> Yeah, I read that Boston was getting some heat.
[18:04] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Yes, having A/C helps. I've felt really sorry for the UK earlier in the week!
[18:04] <The_Bee> 6-day hatwave
[18:04] <The_Bee> heatwave
[18:05] <KK> Oh, yes.  Cameron and Anna snuck in their Ireland trip just before things started really heating up over there.  And UK is hotter.
[18:05] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Are they back now?
[18:05] <KK> Yes, back a couple of weeks ago.  They were over for Cameron's class reunion.
[18:05] <The_Bee> UK houses are built to keep heat in.
[18:05] <Eris> <Shiral> Hello everyone
[18:05] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hi Shiral!
[18:05] <~bynw> Hello Shiral
[18:05] <The_Bee> Hi Shiral!
[18:06] <Eris> <Nezz> Hi Shiral
[18:06] <KK> Hi, Shiral.  Flat cats where you are?
[18:06] <Eris> <Shiral> Actually, no. They're bumpy enough
[18:06] <Eris> <Shiral> I know that it's mighty hot in many parts of the world right now though
[18:07] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> No melted cat here, though granted I've had the a/c on.
[18:07] <Eris> <Shiral> And over in England, they're really not used to the kind of heat they're getting
[18:07] <Eris> <DFK> Hi all. Waiting for concert to start. 7:30 so will duck out then
[18:07] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I do avoid going outside as much as possible.
[18:07] <Eris> <Shiral> Hi DFK
[18:07] <~bynw> Hi DFK
[18:08] <The_Bee> Even the squirrels are splooting to keep cool.
[18:08] <The_Bee> Hi DFK
[18:08] <Eris> <Shiral> snaps fingers and sets up a sundae bar
[18:08] <KK> What concert?
[18:08] <Eris> <Nezz> Heh, splooting. 🙂
[18:08] <KK> Splooting?
[18:08] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I may also have to duck out early.  DH just called from out of town, realizing he had forgotten to ask me to check on the chickens and refill their water, and unfortunately they're at my MIL's house and not mine. So I will want to head over before it gets too late.
[18:08] <Eris> <DFK> We have a concert band that gives free concerts Sunday evenings in July
[18:08] <KK> Is that with back legs splayed out behind?
[18:09] * The_Bee sets out honey, maple syrup and fudge sauce for the sundaes.
[18:09] <The_Bee> Yes. all legs spread out,
[18:09] <KK> Got it!
[18:09] <Eris> <Nezz> Oh, I used to have cats who did that
[18:10] <Eris> <DFK> I think splitting involves all arms/legs stretched out
[18:10] <The_Bee> They showed it on TV news.
[18:10] <The_Bee> It's called splooting.
[18:10] <KK> I think Shiral's cats do tat.
[18:11] <Eris> <Shiral> They get very spread out on the cool floor when it's hot. But out where I am, it's not horribly hot.
[18:11] <KK> That's great.
[18:11] <Eris> <Nezz> We're only into mid-80s today
[18:11] <The_Bee> How are you for drought, shiral?
[18:12] <Eris> <Shiral> I am sure this won't last forever, but I'm grateful for  it, hearing how hot it is everywhere else.
[18:12] <Eris> <Shiral> Drought is dire.
[18:12] <KK> Yes!
[18:13] <Eris> <Shiral> There's a serious fire burning near Yosemite. 😰
[18:13] <The_Bee> Mass. has moderate to severe drought, depending on where you are.
[18:13] <Eris> <DFK> "Only mid eighties?"
[18:13] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> When it's been 95+ days earlier, "only mid-80s" is pure bliss.
[18:13] <KK> My computer says 92 right now.  It was hotter earlier.
[18:13] <Eris> <DFK> There seem to be terrible fires everywhere
[18:13] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Miss Kurtz, I'm new to these parts but let me thank you so much for the amazing story and adventure you brought to my life!
[18:13] <The_Bee> 92 here
[18:14] <Eris> <Nezz> Mid-eighties is lovely in the summer. 🙂
[18:14] <The_Bee> Welcome to the chat, Al!
[18:14] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Oh yeah, KK, meet our new resident Torenthi ambassador. 😉
[18:14] <KK> You're very welcome, AI of Torenth.  And welcome|
[18:14] <Eris> <DFK> That would once have been considered hot
[18:14] <Eris> <Shiral> We've  had other fires but this seems to be the first really serious one, this summer. Makes me wonder if people are finally being CAREFUL about the fire danger.
[18:15] <Eris> <Shiral> Hi Al of Torenth!, Do you hail from Beldour?
[18:15] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Yes! I am a Festillic fan boy!
[18:15] <KK> And is it Al or AL or AI?
[18:15] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Hi everyone!
[18:16] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Al, we really need to get a copy of King Kelson's Bride into your hands.  At least half the book takes place in Torenth, or at least a significant part of it does.
[18:16] <~bynw> hi Jerusha
[18:16] <Eris> <Shiral> Oh dear, I hope you haven't any ideas about starting an interregnum
[18:16] <The_Bee> Hi Jeerusha
[18:16] <Eris> <DFK> Hi Jerusha
[18:16] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Well,  mostly Charissa and Wencit. And it is AL with an
[18:16] <Eris> <Shiral> Hi Jerusha
[18:16] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> L
[18:16] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hi Jerusha
[18:16] <+Laurna> Hello Everyone
[18:16] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hi Laurna
[18:16] <~bynw> Hi Laurna
[18:16] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Hi Laurna
[18:16] <Eris> <Shiral> Hi Laurna
[18:16] <Eris> <Nezz> We've had some interesting conversations in the chat this week, featuring stenrect crawlers and Torenthi hobbits.
[18:16] <Eris> <DFK> Hi Laurna.
[18:16] <KK> Ah, Al s in Albert.
[18:16] <The_Bee> Hi Laurna
[18:17] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Tornthi hobbits?
[18:17] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Or Alex
[18:17] <KK> Torenthi Hobbits?!
[18:17] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Well, he might be an Artificial Intelligence created by the modern-day Torenthi, but I somehow doubt it. 😄
[18:17] <KK> So it's Alexander?
[18:17] <Eris> <Nezz> Yeah, the Torenthi hobbits were the best.
[18:18] <+Laurna> Trying to determin if Stenrect crawlers were transported from the middle of the desert or if they came from the demon world
[18:18] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> LOL, I forgot how we got on the topic of Torenthi hobbits, but yeah, that happened.
[18:18] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> @Evie you know they would!
[18:18] <KK> We've discussed weirder things.
[18:18] <Eris> <Shiral> I'm trying to envision Torenthi Hobbits, but am not getting far
[18:19] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Also Charissa,  Mistress of the Dark. That happened too.
[18:19] <The_Bee> Where's their Shire?
[18:19] <Eris> <Shiral> Although I might be able to picture Gandalf as a Torenthi mage.....
[18:19] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Also, something said in here this week inspired me to take a picture of Elvira and recolor her hair to turn her into a Charissa, if Charissa was Mistress of the Dark....  😄
[18:19] <Eris> <Shiral> Well she was the Shadowed One
[18:19] <Eris> <DFK> I think it started with Harry spotter then moved to Hobbits and other assorted creatures
[18:19] <+Laurna> How did our beloved hobbits end up in Torenthi  they would have been Corwyn hobbits for sure
[18:19] <KK> Charissa could be Mistress of the Darak.
[18:20] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Wasn't mistress of the dark Elvira?
[18:20] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Charissa, Mistress of the Dark:  https://www.flickr.com/gp/9573389@N08/WWb10y67h4
[18:20] <KK> Dark
[18:20] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Mistress of the Darek could be interesting...
[18:20] <Eris> <Shiral> Harry Spotter sounds like he might have been a Dalmation
[18:21] <~bynw>  for all those that don't follow me on FB or haven't paid attention to the forum. There are 2 important announcements. 1) my 16 year old bengal girl kitty who likes to take me desk chair has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. and 2) I'm engaged as my girlfriend said "yes".
[18:21] <Eris> <DFK> Harry Potter
[18:21] <+Laurna> LOL
[18:21] <The_Bee> Remind me__Darek?
[18:21] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> KK, did I tell you I am in the middle of building a 1:48 scale dollhouse that's loosely based on an actual Tudor house in Exeter?
[18:21] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Congratulations  Bynw!
[18:21] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Typo, @the Bee
[18:21] <Eris> <Shiral> Congratulations, Bynw
[18:22] <+Laurna> Bynw 1)  many hugs  2) much cheering
[18:22] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Condolences re: Kagi, but congrats re: the engagement!
[18:22] <KK> I knew a house was in the cards, Evie.  And the littles to inhabit it were getting garb, last time I heard.
[18:22] <Eris> <Nezz> I'm so sorry about kitty, bynw... ❤️
[18:22] <The_Bee> Sad for loss of your cat, glad for your engagement
[18:22] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> https://www.flickr.com/gp/9573389@N08/DAm898r4g5
[18:23] <Eris> <Shiral> Hope Kagi is playing with her littermate on the far side of the Rainbow Bridge
[18:23] <KK> I suppose it's fitting that a sad event should be balanced out by a happy one.  Sad about Kagi, but happy about Bynw and Kelly.
[18:23] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> https://www.flickr.com/gp/9573389@N08/6R2X37Un08
[18:23] <~bynw> thank you all :)
[18:23] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Those two links are pics of the little house in progress
[18:24] <The_Bee> Are those actual mini-books?
[18:24] <KK> They look the same to me, but it's going to be a cool house!
[18:24] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> In the background? No, that's my bookshelf
[18:25] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> It should turn out looking a lot like this:  https://www.flickr.com/gp/9573389@N08/5D28AZ90XR
[18:25] <Eris> <DFK> They are getting ready to start so signing off. Have a good week
[18:25] <Eris> <Shiral> Bye, DFK
[18:25] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Bye DFK
[18:25] <~bynw> have a good time DFK
[18:25] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Nighters, DFK
[18:25] <Eris> <Nezz> Cya dfk
[18:25] <KK> Nighters, DFK.
[18:25] <The_Bee> Bye DFK> Enjoy the concert
[18:26] <KK> Evie, I suspect that Shiral can give you some pointers on constructing little houses.
[18:26] <Eris> <Shiral> Looks to me like Evie is progressing very well. =o)
[18:26] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> Just as an FYI, currently going through a chronological reread of the Deryini books, and I have Lammas Night on my nightstand pile
[18:26] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Since I'm making some of the furniture from card stock, I might need some for that.  This is from a kit, and so far the instructions have been mostly straightforward.
[18:27] <Eris> <Shiral> Well, I'm good at the exterior, but, any interiors I've created are all done using photoshop
[18:27] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> What hasn't been spelled out in the directions, I've so far been able to work out by just fitting bits together and using common sense.
[18:27] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Instructions you can understand are good
[18:27] <KK> Common sense is altogether too uncommon in most of the real world.
[18:27] <Eris> <Shiral> But I understand about fiddly little bits, and the frustration of losing or breaking one
[18:28] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Or that one piece left over....
[18:28] <KK> Ah, the fiddly bits....
[18:28] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> The kit leaves all of the decorating up to the maker, though, so it didn't come with bits like the fireplace surround, and it leaves it up to you to decide if you want to do it all like plaster and timber, or make part of it look like brick or stone, etc.
[18:28] <Eris> <Shiral> Or the "*&^%  it's too SHORT!"
[18:29] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Yeah, I keep forgetting to bring the tweezers into the front room where I'm building, and then experiencing moments of regret because my fingers are considerably bigger than tweezer ends. 😄
[18:29] <Eris> <Shiral> Yeah, I've got some construction tweezers, too
[18:29] <KK> Tweezers are very useful construction tools.
[18:30] <Eris> <Shiral> After my trip last month, I'm thinking it's time for another nice little Spanish style house
[18:30] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Also, I have some nice wood clippers that make cutting down craft sticks easier than using scissors, but they're also not super precise, so I might have to find my replacement blades for my craft scalpel.
[18:30] <Eris> <Shiral> Can't get very far without my exacto knives
[18:31] <KK> Exacto blades are useful for many things.
[18:31] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I use them a fair bit for doll surgery
[18:31] <Eris> <Shiral> But when I'm in a  hardware store, I'm always thinking  "Now that would be handy...." Dowels at the hardware store are often cheaper than craftstores
[18:31] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Oh, that's good to know!
[18:32] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I don't need them often, but I'll keep that in mind.
[18:32] <Eris> <Shiral> Often, but alas, not invariably. But when I made a mini-Eichler house, I found plastic sheets at the hardware store that nicely answered my dilemma
[18:32] <KK> brb
[18:33] <Eris> <Shiral> But that's for your "Littles do time travel" project.
[18:33] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I bought a 2' x 2' sheet of insulation foam to make a base for the two dollhouses once I'm done with them, but I haven't started trying to carve terrain from it yet.
[18:34] <Eris> <Shiral> I sometimes use foam core board as the base for whatever I'm building
[18:34] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Me too.
[18:35] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> But for the Wealdan hall house, I think I want to do it on a hill terrain that has a stream flowing at the base, so I needed something thicker that I can carve.
[18:35] <Eris> <Shiral> Yes. I don't do anything much with landscaping
[18:35] <KK> back.
[18:36] <The_Bee> Front
[18:36] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I'm considering putting the houses in the old 25 gallon aquarium that I used to use for my hermit crab habitat. It's been unused for years, and having it in a glass box will help to cat-proof it.
[18:36] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> And putting a glass top on it will hopefully keep it from gathering dust too quickly.
[18:36] <Eris> <Shiral> That should do the trick
[18:36] <KK> Good thinking.
[18:37] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I bought it at a discount years ago because it was leaky and can't hold water, so I wouldn't be able to resell it as an aquarium. And I don't really want to get another pet to put into it.  So that will give me a good use for it.
[18:37] <KK> A piece of perspex would also work well, and would be much lighter to handle.
[18:38] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> True.  It would be cat proof too.  I used to have a hinged glass lid when I kept the hermit crabs in the tank, but Luke happened to my glass lid.
[18:38] <KK> Ah, yes.  Luke happened.
[18:39] <Eris> <Shiral> Cats can be little furry disasters
[18:39] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I had managed to patch the broken lid up with clear package tape, but that's given out, so I just finally chucked it out.
[18:39] <KK> Probably a wise move.
[18:39] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Luke was a little furry disaster.  😄
[18:39] <KK> Daphne has just joined me.  She was asleep in the living room.
[18:40] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hi Daphne!
[18:40] <The_Bee> Hi, Daphne!
[18:40] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> How is her Fuzzy Highness?
[18:40] <Eris> <Nezz> Hi kitty!
[18:40] <KK> She is such a sweet girl.
[18:40] <Eris> <Shiral> Dmitri and I took an afternoon nap in my Comfy chair in the living room
[18:40] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Hi Daphne
[18:40] <Eris> <Shiral> Hi there, Daphne
[18:40] * The_Bee scritches Daphne.
[18:41] <+Laurna>  Scritches for Daphne
[18:44] <KK> She's fished out a big paper clip from a box and is now batting it around on the desk.
[18:44] <KK> She fetches them very nicely.
[18:44] <+Laurna> A nice slidy toy to push around
[18:44] <The_Bee> Anything can be a cat toy if  it's small and moveable
[18:45] <Eris> <Shiral> Morgan appeared to find it real enough to kill it
[18:45] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> I'm sure it presented some form of danger either way.
[18:45] <Eris> <Shiral> Yes. A few days ago I found an empty sewing machine bobbin on my dining room floor.
[18:46] <Eris> <Shiral> I know it didn't get down there by itself. But Tati played innocent
[18:46] <Eris> <Al of Torenth> I really hope stenrects aren't illusory, the little cutie pies.
[18:46] <The_Bee> Morgan killed a paper clip?
[18:46] <+Laurna> Oh the days of finding thread runing in and out of the legs of the dinning room table and chairs
[18:46] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Like, for instance, with magic involving sticking pins into an image or doll of someone.  Maybe it's illusory, maybe there's something more going on, but especially if the person being targeted believes that it's magic, they might be affected even if it's just via the power of suggestion.
[18:47] <Eris> <Shiral> Luckily, there was no thread on the one she found.
[18:47] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Al is likely the only person in the universe to think that stenrects are little cutie pies. I suspect even Charissa might think he's a bit mad.  😉
[18:48] <Eris> <Shiral> I just know I wouldn't want to find one in my bedroom
[18:48] <+Laurna> Stnrects and Cutie pies.  just don't compute for me
[18:49] <Eris> <Shiral> That "painful and lingering death" thing doesn't work for me
[18:49] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> They might be cutie pies to other stenrects, at least if they actually exist, since in theory they'd need to mate.
[18:49] <+Laurna> YUCK
[18:49] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Al, you aren't a stenrect, are you?
[18:50] <KK> Maybe they divide like amoebas.
[18:50] <+Laurna> Maybe it is better that they come from the demon world
[18:50] <Eris> <Shiral> Or they have the knack of asexual reproduction
[18:51] <KK> Maybe they exude little copies of themselves, like fruit on a tree.  Except that this would imply that all of them came from the same source.
[18:51] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Hell?  Or at least Torenth?  😉
[18:52] <+Laurna> A stenrect tree?  oh my!
[18:52] <KK> brb
[18:54] <Eris> <Jerusha2> That's one tree I don't want to climb
[18:54] <+Laurna> Forget getting close enough to climb.  need to burn it down
[18:54] <Eris> <Shiral> NOBODY better climb that tree if they like being alive
[18:55] <~bynw> they could easily come from the same source. they are obviously not of earthly origins
[18:56] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> They came from one of the pools in the Wood between the Worlds.  Not Charn, not Narnia, not Earth, but one of the others.
[18:56] <KK> back
[18:56] <Eris> <Nezz> Now I'm picturing a stenrec tree and the Torenthi hobbits climbing the tree because they're immune to stenrec venom and they like stenrec meat.
[18:56] <KK> I like that, Nezz.
[18:56] <+Laurna> YUCK  LOL
[18:57] <Eris> <Shiral> I always thought that was an interesting idea, Evie. But I could picture Stenrects coming from Charn
[18:57] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> But would you have that for first breakfast? Second breakfast? Elvenses?
[18:57] <Eris> <Shiral> Torenthi Hobbits are badass
[18:57] <~bynw> maybe it's more of an afternoon tea type of thing
[18:57] <+Laurna> Good one
[18:57] <Eris> <Shiral> Stenrect Sandwiches?
[18:58] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Oh, I know!  That silly 1960s or '70s cover of one of the LOTR books that had that weird tree with the pink fruit on it...those are stenrect pods!
[18:58] <Eris> <Nezz> Afternoon tea, yes. Stenrect-and-cucumber sandwiches.
[18:58] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> That's why they were on the book cover, so the Torenthi hobbits could have second breakfast!
[18:58] <Eris> <Nezz> With the crusts cut off
[18:58] <Eris> <Jerusha2> I may never eat  cucumber again....
[18:58] <Eris> <Shiral> We might be sliding into slight insanity....
[18:58] <KK> Pods!  That's it! Stenrect and cucumber sandwiches.
[18:59] <+Laurna> OOOOH Dear Me. 
[18:59] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Now if there was only a similarly neat explanation for those old German book covers of the Deryni Chronicles trilogy, with the barbarian-like, muscular, bearded Kelson hefting the naked lady.  😄
[18:59] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Have you seen those covers, KK?
[19:00] <KK> But this talk of second breakfasts and such has made me hungry, as is Daphne.  So maybe this is the time to fold up my tent like an Arab and silently steal away.
[19:00] <~bynw> hmmm maybe stenrec crawlers, not being native the earth or any earth-like terrestral world, are actually a peaceful and harmless species in their native environment. but being summoned to our world or the Deryni's world through magic is just pure torture to them so they behave differently being forced into a physical form that is alien to them but represents how they would appear
[19:00] <~bynw> in a 3 dimensional reality.
[19:00] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Enjoy those Stenrect and cucumber sandwiches, KK!
[19:00] <KK> Yes, I've seen the German covers.  Amazing.
[19:01] <The_Bee> With a glass of Fianna wine!
[19:01] <Eris> <Nezz> Have a great week, kk
[19:01] <Eris> <Shiral> Night, KK. Have a good meal and a good week
[19:01] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Have a good week, KK!
[19:01] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Stay cool
[19:01] <The_Bee> for the sandwiches
[19:01] <+Laurna> Good night KK
[19:01] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Nighters, KK
[19:01] <KK> I'll see if Daphne would like a bit of Stenrect steak.  Though I think she'd prefer turkey.
[19:01] <~bynw> night KK
[19:01] <The_Bee> Thanks for coming, KK.  have a good week.
[19:01] <+Laurna> I also recall we were wondering why Dhassa wine was so sweet.
[19:02] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Is it sweet or very dry or bitter?
[19:02] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> All we know is that it's very bad
[19:02] <KK> Stay cool, all of you, and remember to hydrate.  And Bynw, you eat!
[19:02] <Eris> <Jerusha2> Kills the taste of Stenrect
[19:02] <+Laurna> LOL
[19:02] <~bynw> oh i am eating
[19:02] <Eris> <Shiral> Stay cool and hydrated, KK
[19:02] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> (Medieval wines tended to be sweet, so my guess is that Dhassa wine is bitter.)
[19:02] * KK steps onto her Portal, waves goodnight, and disappears in a shower of green sparkles.
[19:03] <Eris> <Evie the Verbose> Bye, KK!
[19:03] <Eris> <Shiral> That's why they use sacramental ale in Dhassa
[19:03] <KK> Nighters, all!
[19:03] <Eris> <Shiral> Bye, KK
[19:03] * KK (49ab39c5@owirc-qcd.opk.192.207.IP) Quit (Quit: https://mibbit.com Online IRC Client)
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com