• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

Today at 10:05:47 AM
around 14 DFK
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,597
  • Total Topics: 2,740
  • Online today: 305
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 61
Total: 61
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:13:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

July 2022 Sunday Chat and Craft Dates

Started by DesertRose, July 06, 2022, 02:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Sunday in July works best for Chat and Craft?

10 July
1 (50%)
17 July
0 (0%)
24 July
2 (100%)
31 July
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

DesertRose

Okay, I sort of fell down on the job in June and forgot to ask which dates would work for Chat and Craft.

Just to refresh people's memories, we get together in L'Arc-en-Ciel Tea Room (voice channel on the Discord server) and video chat while working on handcrafts.  We usually start around 3:30 pm US Eastern time and go for a couple of hours, but it's not super formal.  If you can't be there until 4:30, come on in; we'll probably still be there.

For the Sundays in July, I may not be able to make the 17th--the Pod-Child (my daughter) and her partner are throwing a party for my grand-dog Audaline's first birthday (don't laugh, or at least not in a mean way!)--but just because I can't be there is no reason not to chat and craft.  So which Sunday works best for people?
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

Most Sundays would work fine for me, as long as I know about it in advance so I can plan other things around it.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Nezz

For me, it's really anything other than the 17th.

revanne

I can 17th and possibly 24th but I'm puppy sitting that weekend and I don't know when puppy parents are reclaiming the furry fiend.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)