• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 114
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 52
Total: 52
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:59:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Introducing myself

Started by QueenRicheldis, July 06, 2020, 06:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenRicheldis

Hi, I am Happy to have found this site.
Can somebody please tell me how to change the password
to something else then what the site emailed me?

DesertRose

Welcome!

Across the top of the forum, you should see a number of links; the first one is labeled, "Home" and the last is "Logout."  In the middle, you should have an option for "Profile."

Hover your mouse over Profile, and then select Account Settings.  When that screen loads, scroll down to Choose Password.

Hope that helps!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

DoctorM

Welcome to the site!

Quote from: QueenRicheldis on July 06, 2020, 06:24:15 PM
Hi, I am Happy to have found this site.
Can somebody please tell me how to change the password
to something else then what the site emailed me?

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Welcome to your new home, at Rhemuth Castle. Something tells me you belong here. Enjoy.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Welcome to the Castle Your Majesty. This is a wonderfully friendly place to be. Lots to read and do, a chat room with Katherine herself coming once a week and now a monthly zoom where we can see what each other look and sound like.

I'm one of the small select group from across the pond - depending on which side of the pond you are of course!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

QueenRicheldis

Thank you so much, bows to everyone,  I am honored by your welcome. I was introduced to the world of KK through a Book club in Clearlake Texas back in in 2009
I got most of her Deryni books. They are slowly but surely falling apart 😥😭😪 I  hope to learn more secrets hidden on this site.

Bynw

There are many secrets and treasures hidden throughout the Castle.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Liesel

Welcome!
I like the username you picked....
Enjoy the forum.

DerynifanK

It is great to see new people joining the forum. Hope you will love it as much as I do.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance