• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 227
Total: 227
Google
Facebook External hit
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:27:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

So nice to see a lovely new piece, Revanne!! I was checking everyday for a new email announcing a new part of the tale! Thanks for adding to it with this much-appreciated segment.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

HoundMistress

AND a great followup piece, DFK!!
Judy Ward

Bynw

i'm drafting some follow up pieces 😁
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

Columcil crosses himself fervently in fearful anticpation, Bynw.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Scary thought. I am getting shivers. Oh Dear, Oh Dear
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Bynw, collectively we are saying,
"Yes, please write us some follow up pieces. We would love to see what is happening in the world and the minds of your many varied characters." 

Don't mind us if we cringe at just what those"pieces" might contain. Just know that we love it. Even if we have to run and hide. :o :D

Jerusha

I am writing the next scene based on your previous guidance, Bynw.  I hope you have not changed things too much before our heroes enter the church.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Here is the village church. And the room that Father Paulos is taking the characters into is marked.

Jerusha

No windows.  Only one way in or out.  Oh dear!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Somehow I don't have a good feeling about this. The church seems to have plenty of room so why one of the smallest spaces with only one way in or out? The easier to trap them in there? Or maybe he just wants privacy for what is about to be done? Hmmm.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

A private place is always better. After all, Washburn is under somekind of Dark Magic. Don't want him out in the open. That isn't good for Human/Deryni relations. Although we are in peaceful times with a Deryni King. The Humans still have long memories. And it was a Deryni that started the most recent Mearian rebellion as well.

And now the village has a whole party of Deryni lordlings within it. Very scare indeed for the regular people. Privacy is good to have.

HoundMistress

Nice, both of you, although bynw's was short. Looking forward to the next moves in the game.
Judy Ward

Laurna

I am still in shock over the Wheelbarrow-head against the closed side over the wheel and feet dangling down from the open end.  This is not a mental picture that I ever imagined my knight to be in. Not even when captured or found drunk. Poor Wash. If ever his brothers hear about this, he will never live it down. Not ever! LOL

HoundMistress

Love it, Laurna! Wherever did you find the pix?!  Great start to the morning here!
Judy Ward