• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,481
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 129
Total: 129

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

ACK!  Did you have to mention flying monkeys!?   LOL
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Inspiration is always appreciated, Bynw!  ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Those are some really scary flying monkeys, even scarier than the Wizard of Oz.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

It's ok, there are no monkeys, flying in Gwynedd, eleven Kingdoms or real world.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

That is a relief there are no flying monkeys  in Gwynedd.  Saved by Revanne.

Quote"Och ah'll be reet glad ta tak some fresh air fer a wee bittie," but realised that he might as well have been speaking Torenthi given the blank look on the lad's face.
Well hey, I understood Columcil. Maybe there is hope for learning boarder speak after all. LOL
(gotta practice up fur 'at trip tae Cassan Scootlund, ye ken.)

Bynw

Quote from: revanne on July 05, 2020, 06:53:00 AM
It's ok, there are no monkeys, flying in Gwynedd, eleven Kingdoms or real world.

Maybe this is an alternate version of Gwynedd and the Eleven Kingdoms. Where flying monkeys do exist as created by some insane Deryni experiment.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Quote from: Bynw on July 05, 2020, 10:42:20 AM
Quote from: revanne on July 05, 2020, 06:53:00 AM

Maybe this is an alternate version of Gwynedd and the Eleven Kingdoms. Where flying monkeys do exist as created by some insane Deryni experiment.

Always the positive vibes, Bynw!

Welcome back revanne and Columcil!  Your presence is sorely needed by our heroes!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Jerusha, I can totally appreciate Darcy's concerns. And I have not forgotten that Aliset say Wash in a uncompromising position only weeks before. I can not tell you what the future holds, I can only say that Washburn's heart is true. Good scene.

Bynw

Here's an image I'm sure everyone will find interesting. It's been edited to prevent details from showing of course though. So it's just a tease  ;D

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

It is with great joy that I set forth a loud and voicefulness cheer!
"Father Columcil has arrive! All will be well soon!"
And I am admiring his "good cloth cassock" that his grand father gave him. I really am admiring it. I got of photo of what it should look like. LOL

DerynifanK

Hallalujah!! Father Columcil is on the scene. Hopefully he and Father Michael will begin the healing of Wash. With the help of Father Paulos, maybe. Still not sure about him. Revanne I love your scene. That was a great explanation of Columcil's change of clothes. I am sure his original cassock had long been consigned to the trash heap after what it had been through. And I'm sure Duncan would see his grandson properly chothed.
Now I need to get Fiona out of her compromising position in Wash's room before Columcil opens the door and catches her.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Yes with the help of Father Columcil arriving. The 3 priests in the village can finally help Washburn.

Jerusha

Wonderful scene, revanne!  Hopefully Father Columcil will have no need of his staff in the hours to come. 

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

On Washburn's behalf, I would like to say that he appreciates Fiona's compassion.  That is if he ever finds out about it.  I think he would want to return the gesture.  Although, Darcy might not be too fond of that idea, and Father Columcil would most definitely intervene.  So, I guess it is best if Fiona keeps her feelings secret, for now.  Hopefully things well work themselves out. 
Thank you for the scene, DFK.