• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,571
  • Total Topics: 2,734
  • Online today: 123
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 115
Total: 115
Facebook External hit
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 06:43:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Ha, Feyd is still involved. Would really love to know who his other target is. Would so not want to be that person.  Poor Wash, still a pawn in a really nasty game.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on September 04, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Ha, Feyd is still involved. Would really love to know who his other target is. Would so not want to be that person.  Poor Wash, still a pawn in a really nasty game.

Feyd has 2 contacts he is working on at the moment.

One is making sure that Aliset does not marry Oswald. But nothing was discussed on how this event was to be prevented. So Feyd can do whatever he likes as long as the end result is Aliset not marrying Oswald.

The other one. Well it as to do with 200 years of revenge.

Evie

Quote from: Bynw on September 04, 2018, 05:05:44 PM
Quote from: DerynifanK on September 04, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

Feyd has 2 contacts he is working on at the moment.

One is making sure that Aliset does not marry Oswald. But nothing was discussed on how this event was to be prevented. So Feyd can do whatever he likes as long as the end result is Aliset not marrying Oswald.

Well, isn't that lovely? Aliset hopes never to meet Feyd, but if that should happen, she has some helpful suggestions for how he might achieve that end that don't involve undue hardship, pain, or death on her part.   ;D

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

The contract is to save Lady Aliset from where ever she is being held, to return her safely and alive, not Mad, to Darcy and Father Columcil.

I realize that Feyd does not know where she is at, at the moment. So unless She gets waylaid in all of this or gets sent to Oswald, or even the fortress, then there should not be contract to complete. It would be cruel to make Washburn pay for "No services required" so to speak.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Poor Washburn. He always gets the worst abuse and mistreatment. Never anything good.Hope he manages to escape and his memories  are restored, soon!
Interesting, Feyd wants his ward cubes but they're  not where he left them and he doesn't know where they are. Wonder what he'll  do now.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

You will have to see .... and Feyd doesn't know his Ward Cubes aren't where he left them. He does know it is dangerous to go back to the ruins though.

DerynifanK

Should be interesting  to see how he handles it.

DerynifanK

Was looking back at the game/story trajectory . Wash is the  only character  who is consistently  mistreated and abused and whose situation gets consistently  worse. That picture of him in that dark, fetid cell, chained to the wall, his face blank was very sad.  Sigh made me cry. Do wish there could be a ray of light for him.

Laurna

What is funny about the dice is that when you are looking for a failed roll, you don't get it. I was actually hoping to leave one of the ward cubes in the Ruins for Feyd to get. but alas (or to the best not sure which) Richanda rolled 8 successes out of 8. I guess she is very good at what she does, as she should be.

As for Washburn, half the abuse is in his own mind. Well, OK, not the latest abuse with being chained to the wall. That has to be his 'all time low'. Which you will get to read in a little bit.  But don't disparage, my hope is when you hit the 'all time low', the only way to go from there is up, up, up.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Evie

I had to laugh when I saw the 8 successes in a row. Where was that fantastic good luck when we were in several tight situations earlier in the story?  Lady Fortune is a tease, all right!  ;D ;D ;D

I have updated Darcy's character sheet to show his new character portrait, but since I know updates to old posts don't show up in the "most recent posts" history, I will also show it off here:

(Aliset wanted me to show off her handsome bodyguard!   ;)  ;D)

--WARNING!!!--

DerynifanK

Very handsome. Makes me wish I could have a bodyguard. Yumm

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Yes, I see him as our stalwart priest.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Love the pictures of our faithful travelers.