• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 213
Total: 213
Facebook External hit (6)
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:27:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

School's Out!

Started by DesertRose, October 19, 2013, 04:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Some of you may know I've been going to school to get my certification to be a medical transcriptionist.

I am finally finished with it.  I have submitted the final and I'm waiting for it to be graded (which takes about two weeks, so I'm told).

But barring having hosed up the final and having to retake it (which I can do, but I'd really rather not if I don't have to), I'm DONE!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

derynifanatic64

I'll keep my fingers crossed!!  Good luck!!
We will never forget the events of 9-11!!  USA!! USA!!

Jerusha

Congratulations!  I know it is an amazing relief to be done!  Kick back, have a goblet of fianna, and relax!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Awesome  This calls for a toast. Cheers!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Aerlys

I'll raise my goblet, too, in honor of all your hard work. What a great accomplishment!
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

AnnieUK

Shiral

Congratulations, Desert Rose! Always good to finish a goal or even a portion of a goal. =o) :) The feeling that your work and effort has paid off is sweet.

Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Alkari

Congralutations!  Something to celebrate fully in the next Chat - we will need to prepare an appropriate feast  :)