• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:08:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Duncan and Helena visit Chattacon 2014

Started by Evie, January 26, 2014, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Here's a link to my photo set documenting Duncan's and Helena's adventures at Chattacon this year.  Since Denis got to go with me last year, I decided to bring a different set of littles with me this year.  And since Denis had far too much of the con suite beer last year (here's the link documenting that debacle, for those who missed his adventures last year:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/9573389@N08/sets/72157632618168594/), I found different con attractions to bring Duncan and Helena to this year.  I figured Archbishop Cardiel wouldn't thank me for corrupting all of his Deryni clergy....   ;)

Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/9573389@N08/sets/72157640192671175/ to see Duncan's and Helena's Chattacon Adventure.  Just click on the first photo so you can read the caption, then continue through the series by clicking on the > arrows to the side of each photo.

Enjoy!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Yea!  Duncan wore the Jayne hat!  ;D

I love DH's top hat.  But how scandalized was Duncan at Helena's short skirt on day two while playing the harp?  And then in a public diner??  Oh my!

I'm sure he was most contrite at confession.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

He's just glad she didn't wear the skimpy yellow bikini that body originally came with!   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Elkhound

How did he feel about her wearing trousers?

Evie

At least her legs were mostly covered by the trousers!

Actually, mini -Duncan has lived with me in the modern world long enough to be mostly used to our strange fashions. Granted, if she showed up in a see-through blouse or just wearing a towel and a smile,  he'd be more shocked by that,  but she's mini-Helena, not mini -Miley Cyrus, so he needn't fear that happening anytime soon.  :D

--WARNING!!!--

Aerlys

LOL! Actually, I think I'd enjoy their version of air hockey even more than the original.

Quote from: Evie on January 26, 2014, 10:53:40 PM
Granted, if she showed up in a see-through blouse or just wearing a towel and a smile,  he'd be more shocked by that...  :D

Or in an "off duty" police outfit?  :D (Will poor Dennis ever live that down?)
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Evie

Quote from: Aerlys on January 27, 2014, 02:46:58 PM
LOL! Actually, I think I'd enjoy their version of air hockey even more than the original.

I dunno...all that cold air might numb your butt if you glided around on that table long enough....   :D

Quote from: Evie on January 26, 2014, 10:53:40 PM
Granted, if she showed up in a see-through blouse or just wearing a towel and a smile,  he'd be more shocked by that...  :D

Or in an "off duty" police outfit?  :D (Will poor Dennis ever live that down?)

He certainly seemed to find the lady quite arresting....  <grinning, ducking, and running!>

--WARNING!!!--