• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 06:58:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 127
Total: 128
DoctorM
Bing (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday Revanne and Demercia

Started by Jerusha, June 02, 2015, 05:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Happy birthday, revanne and Demercia!  I hope it's a lovely day for you both!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

Well we managed half of our planned walk until I had a major row with a stile . Luckily I don't think I've acquired anything worse than assorted bruises and a sprained ankle but we are en route to A&E (ER) to check it out.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DesertRose

Ouch!  That was not on the agenda!  I hope it's okay!
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

Luckily my ankle is only sprained. I really wanted Dhugal to come and heal it for me but he's in a mood with me for some reason.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

I am certain Dhugal's mood will lighten in just a short time. Don't take it personal, he just didn't want other's to get hurt in the long run. Dhugal will smile upon you soon enough.
Aack! to the sprained ankle, especially after going safely over so many bogs and heather; it figures it would act up after the fact. Take care to walk easily for a bit.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Demercia

Thank you.  Somehow Nessie has turned shy.
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

DerynifanK

Happy birthday Revanne and Demerica. Hope the year ahead has lots of wonderful surprises for you both

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

If Dhugal is not availabke, maybe Alaric will come and heal it for you. Hope it is soon well
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Ummm, or do I mean, yummm? Alaric will do. :)
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Happy Birthday time to our ladies across the pond.  Have a wonderful day.

revanne

Wonderful cake thank you Laurna.
We are on a birthday trip to Switzerland - all the way by train!
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Happy birthday  to you both, Revanne and Demerica . Hope you have a wonderful  day full of fun and happy surprises. Also enjoy lots of goodies, including that yummy cake from the royal patisserie. If you go walking in Switzerland, no sprained ankles! Dhugal is a bit tied up at the moment.

DesertRose

Happy birthday to our twin priests!  I hope y'all are enjoying the trip to Switzerland!  :D

Laurna

Switzerland by train! Fantastic!
I am requesting a photo. Enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy.  Oh and do not forget some Swiss chocolate.

Jerusha

Happy birthday revanne and Demercia!  Enjoy your trip, and Swiss chocolate is a must have!  😊
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany