• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 10:52:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180
Google (2)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Two Kingdoms Reading Order

Started by Bynw, March 24, 2023, 09:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Hey @DoctorM you aren't using numbered chapters which is cool. But it makes the reading order questionable. Can you post the reading order for this story?

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DoctorM

Bynw-- thanks for the note. I'll sit down tonight and do a reading order for the Two Kingdoms stories-- and add labels.

DoctorM

Quote from: Bynw on March 24, 2023, 09:51:28 AMHey @DoctorM you aren't using numbered chapters which is cool. But it makes the reading order questionable. Can you post the reading order for this story?

I just added numbers that should give any readers a timeline-- 31 episodes plus 2 entries that are  dramatis personae blocs. That should (I hope) help anyone who's trying to read through these episodes.

Nezz

Quote from: DoctorM on March 24, 2023, 06:08:14 PMI just added numbers that should give any readers a timeline-- 31 episodes plus 2 entries that are  dramatis personae blocs. That should (I hope) help anyone who's trying to read through these episodes.

Thank you thank you thank you! Now I can catch up on the last few chapters that I didn't catch then lost which order they were in! :D

DoctorM

Quote from: Nezz link=msg=28282 date=1679705174
Thank you thank you thank you! Now I can catch up on the last few chapters that I didn't catch then lost which order they were in! :D
/quote]

I hope you enjoy those episodes! And I always enjoy finding notes and comments from you! Please feel encouraged to leave comments even in much earlier chapters!