• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 170
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Question on UK Editions

Started by Bynw, January 20, 2017, 09:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Similarly, Tania McDonald wonders about UK editions: "I first read the chronicles of the Deryni and the legends of Camber of Culdi when I was a child and very much enjoyed them. Many years later, many books later, and many authors later, I was looking for these books again in my parents' house, but they are clearly located with all the missing washing machine socks. I have tried on numerous occasions to find these books in the UK and via Amazon, but no luck. Is there any source for the location of these books, either in the UK or elsewhere? I note that they were published by a different publisher, and no doubt this is part of the difficulty. I would very much appreciate any assistance in re-obtaining these books."

Katherine replies: "I would have suggested going on line, but you've obviously thought of that already. The good news is that Ace will be re-releasing the first three novels in what I refer to as the 'author's cut,' lightly edited and with a new introduction to DERYNI RISING to put the first trilogy into historical perspective. I don't yet have a release date for these, but the first book is in the hands of the publishers and will probably be out late in 2004. I'll post more specific information elsewhere on this website as it becomes available. I believe the plan is to release them a year apart, interleafed with the three books of the Childe Morgan Trilogy, the first of which is an October 2003 release."
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com