• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:30:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 102
Total: 102

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Quote"DARCY!"

'What?" Startled, Darcy turned to look at her in alarm.

"Put some clothes on first!"

"Oh, clothes.  Such a bother.  Waste of time, really.  And they get in the way." 

Darcy was lovingly distracted. LOL
So good to read.

DFK, I love the set up with Brendan and his men, I do hope those plans work out and Jaxom does not get into trouble.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Hmm.  I wonder if Aliset's upset stomach this morning was just a disagreement with food or if there's a little Cameron growing.  ;)
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Bynw

Quote from: DesertRose on July 21, 2019, 11:55:30 AM
Hmm.  I wonder if Aliset's upset stomach this morning was just a disagreement with food or if there's a little Cameron growing.  ;)

That was my first thought. Welcome to morning sickness dear Aliset.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

If that were to be the case, Darcy will be the last one to figure it out!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Good Fight, Jerusha! But Ooch, Iain/Feyd ends up with a real wound. Thankfully it is only the real Feyd who dabbles in poisons.

I rather like that it was the stupid guard who had hit Washburn, who is the one to blame for keeping the gate open.  That man better go find a new job and fast. That is if he survives those who come through his open gate. Is that bad of me?
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

A great fight scene Jerusha. I'm glad Iain escaped although injured. Apparently it is not safe to pretend to be Feyd. Too many people both fear and hate him and would be happy to eliminate him, as we see with the seneschal. Wonder where the real Feyd is and what he is up to. Could the village be in the Lendour mountains where Wash wants to go? Will they meet? Hmmm. Much to think about
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Well done, DerynifanK!  The manor is secured, and our casualties are few (sorry Iain, but I am not responsible for Torenthi dice).  Now all we have to worry about is Lord Jaxom....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

For some reason I can't get to the new piece. I clicked on it in my notification but it didn't go there and then when I went to Semi-freeform Deryni Gaming I couldn't get to it either!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

I looked and it's there. Try Searching for Brendan Attack's or reply 669
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Bynw, is Pallos actually Paulos?

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

HoundMistress

Nice bit of writing everyone!! Finally got to read it with the link bynw (I think) sent. Sitting on the edge of my chair!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

revanne

I wish Bynw didn't make me so suspicious.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Bynw

Quote from: revanne on July 27, 2019, 03:05:49 AM
I wish Bynw didn't make me so suspicious.

I'm just giving some atmospheric descriptions of typical life during this troubled time in Gwynedd so the world feels more alive.

Jerusha

Feyd is a member of the Black Order of Death, and you want the world to feel more alive.  Hmmmm....

-- Old English Litany