• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:45:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 238
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 145
Total: 145

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Alaric Morgan!

Started by Evie, September 29, 2015, 12:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Ooh, nice!  Laurna, your baking and sculpting skills are a wonder to behold!   ;) ;D

Happy Birthday, Your Grace!  *raises a glass of Fianna red*
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Shiral

Quote from: Jerusha on September 29, 2015, 03:01:42 PM
Happy Birthday, Your Grace!

You are planning on sharing that chocolate griffon, right?  And you'll Heal all of our tummy-aches after we eat too much.   :)

Happy Birthday, Your Grace! You don't look a day over 800!  Do have a care though, I believe your heir has discovered that gryphons melt both  in his mouth AND on his hands. You may find the castle laundresses need some extra compensation to get the stains out.....

You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Laurna

Happy Birthday, Your Grace!

***Laurna can not believe that she had forgotten all about Alaric's birthday and was so glad to be reminded while reading chat. ***

Happy Michaelmas everyone.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Happy natal day to his Grace of Corwyn!  I hope you enjoy a fine feast with friends and family.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

I beg your pardon, your Grace. First I have the wrong date of your Birth date. and now that it is here, I nearly let it slip by without celebration. I promise I will do much better in the next year.

let us have some Cake and Tea wine to celebrate.

((P.S. darn I forgot the gryphon wings. Shhhh! If you don't mention it maybe Alaric will not notice. ))
((PPS It really is still the 29th where I live when I posted this. LOL))

Demercia

Happy birthday your grace.
Actually Laurna, if you look very closely I think the wings are folded tightly against the gryphon's sides - no small boys to amuse/distract at present!
The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

DerynifanK

Happy birthday, your grace. Since you have already received Fianna Red with which to celebrate, I am adding a bottle of the finest Vezaire port. You may not wake up for a week. Salude!
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Nezz

A very happy birthday to you, your grace. From the desert, I present a local sweet: a bag of salt-water taffy. It may not quite be to your liking, but I guarantee your children will love it. You can use it as bribes small gifts for them.

Shiral

Happy Birthday to His Grace--So well preserved he doesn't look a day over 700!
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DoctorM

Well, even from someone in the Festillic camp, across the field--- Happy Birthday, Duke of Corwyn!

Laurna

Happy Birthday, Alaric!

Nezz did your portrait, perhaps she would like to display it here with you today on your birthday.

revanne

Happy birthday Your Grace. Would you care for a Michaelmas fancy?
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

I dare say his grace would absolutely love it. even if he said No to Duncan.  ;)

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Happy birthday. your Grace. Grin and bear the accolades you receive at your feast. You deserve every one of them. Enjoy the bottle of Vezaire port you find among your gifts

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance