• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 03:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 243
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 200
Total: 200
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demercia

The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Laurna

May be it would be best to not tell Darcy these things, my ladies. But giving Aliset fair warning on how to handle her new blossoming family might be a good idea. That is why I believe that Queen Araxie will suddenly turn around and give Aliset a big welcome back into the fold of her close friends and family. She too had twin girls, first I might add.  She might very well take in Aliset like a daughter. That is if our Aliset can settle down after all this trouble has subsided. Between her and Darcy I predict that life will never be dull. Add in their friends and OH MY!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

We don't want to frighten him too much. I love that he blurted out the secret less than a minute after he said they might keep it secret for a bit.  This is delightful. Kudos to Jerusha who writes Darcy and Aliset so well.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Thank you all for the kind words.  It was fun to do a lighter scene before the darker days to come.

And yes, @laurna, it was hard to keep the secret, but it was so much fun to have everyone realize what was up before Darcy.  Because after all, he is...Darcy! ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

A nice scene, DerynifanK, to send us on our way.  Good to know that Darcy's ale is still appreciated!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

DFK, you're keeping it moving! Love Darcy and Aliset. Darcy has a good head on his shoulders. Wash does, too. I wish they could get him back to his mother, though. She could fix him.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

She is most likely to box his ears first for making her worry so much. LOL.
DFK, I am glad you got the Lancers involved. they should have better luck at catching our felon than Wash did. It is good of you to set us down in a nice clearing beside the river. Nice snd peaceful for one night at the least.

Jerusha

Comfort and safety for the night.  If only it could last....

Though I did have a momentary picture of Darcy, his fists on hips facing Washburn and saying, "Don't even think it, man.  I'll toss you in the creek to cool down if I need to."   ;)

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Yep!  That is what Washburn was thinking Darcy would do.  ****Laurna is giggling*****

Bynw

It's always darkest before the dawn.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

Nice piece but I really am apprehensive about that village where the Torenthi "visitor" is with the local priest.  Write on! I can barely wait!
Judy Ward

Laurna

Darcy has so much going for him and some much to do going forward. I am glad to hear he is taking it in stride.

HoundMistress

I think Darcy's and Aliset's marriage will be much like Richenda's & Alaric's, plenty of spice with never ending love.
Judy Ward

HoundMistress

Thanks for adding a great bit to the story, DFK! That's a nice birthday present!
Judy Ward

Jerusha

Nicely done.  I can't imagine Fiona quietly drifting off to sleep after the day she has had!

-- Old English Litany