• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 93
Total: 93

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

What I find so funny is that I too had forgotten about Brendan's change in hair color. I suspect he will not ware any thing that outwardly marks him as the earl of Marley and therefore he will appear to be just a noble at Kelson's back. Like it.
May your horses have wings and fly!

HoundMistress

I liked it, too, DFK! I'd also forgotten about Brendan's disguise but that's OK; he had, too! Looking forward to some more of the st...game!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

That will make it more difficult for his brother to recognize him at the funeral. It might just go without a hitch.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DesertRose

I keep thinking that surely Darcy must figure out what's going with his lady wife, and then, I think, well, he's been at sea since he was a kid, but dude, get a clue.  :D  :P
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

LOL  DR. You make me laugh.

Honestly, poor Darcy has a lot on his mind. Aliset's condition will be the last thing he thinks of. They have not even been married a month yet. LOL.

Jerusha, I love the interactions between Darcy and Aliset.  And you surprised me when Darcy got out his lock picks. Just a little Rogue in our seaman.
Thank you for getting us with in the church early and safely.  I do not like crowds, either.

Jerusha

A beautiful scene, Laurna.  Your description of the lighting and Saint Jorian was very moving.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Great addition DfK. And well done for getting us going again.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Well done, DfK.  Let's hope Washburn holds it together until after the funeral.  So far, so good.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Wonderful DFK. I love the opening to funneral  mass. Thank you for starting us up after our holiday break.

Bynw

Glad to see the holiday hiatus is over and we are on with show. Excellent job DFK

Gilreth

Yeah glad to see the story moving forward again. I don't post much but I am enjoying it no end

revanne

Glad to know you are enjoying it.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

HoundMistress

A well-written and fitting piece to the story!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

That was beautiful and well executed. It was well worth the wait for it @Laurna

And it mentioned Coram too. If @Unicorn636 were still with us she would have loved that scene as well.

A++