• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,560
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 60
Total: 60
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:37:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Yes, Please, please, Darcy remain vigilant!

I love this little scene. It it a moment when our characters are able to relax, they are not on the run as they usually are. I know in each of their hearts they are missing their genuine friend and companion, Father Columcil.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Good to see they are not wasting their day.  I just hope Darcy doesn't have to use this skill too soon to remove shackles!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

Oh no!  Hopefully Washburn is not lost to us forever!

I loved Alaric's journal entry; your writing was brilliant, Laurna.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

I agree. That entry in Alaric's journal was definitely brilliant. Loved that whole scene.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Thank you ladies.
In truth, I shed a tear or two when I posted this scene. For both the journal entry, (which Alaric wrote in my head for me) and for the ending. I dearly hope we can find a way out of this.

Bynw

That was an absolutely brilliant post. Loved it.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Jerusha, I love your dialog, it is absolutely amazing. You bring characters to life.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

It's a great day. I just saved the perfect draft for a future post for the game. It's fantastic. But ya'll gonna have to wait for it.

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

Sounds like an excellent plan.  Victory will be ours!  Nicely done, DFK. 

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

I am standing beside King Kelson. He and I both raise our cups in toast to DerynifanK. She has valiantly come forth with the telling of the Retaking of Ratherkin. I wish the men of Gwynedd much success and I look forward to their actions and to the actions of our tinker/Lord Iain's  in the attack to come. This should be good.

Bynw

Great post but for some reason I didn't get my customary email notification about it. Very odd.

DerynifanK

I don't understand it but I had a problem on trello that I was not getting notifcaltions of posts and missed a couple. I had to count posts to tell if there was anything new. Maybe Feyd has planted a spell on the forum. Wouldn't put it past him.

HoundMistress

I didn't either! I think it was Feyd, too.  :P
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

HoundMistress

Wow! I had missed everything after 4/6! It's really not doing notifications. Jerusha, Laurna & DFK, you all have done some lovely work on the story! Things are moving right along. I wonder what all the "bad guys" are up to, but I think things are definitely going South on them. Can't wait to read more!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.