• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 80
Total: 81
tmcd
Google (3)

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Fun Chapter DFK. I enjoyed throwing in some banter between the knight and lady. Thank you for putting it together, I think it worked out well.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Yes, DerynifanK, a very nice scene.  I can't  help but wonder what Darcy will think if Washburn shows an interest in Fiona.  Aliset will be the reasonable one, I'm sure.   ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Oh dear. I am not sure Aliset will be too reasonable either, on this subject. After all she did scry Wash in a delicate position just the week before. Wash would be devastated if he knew she had seen him that way. Aliset could even command that he never look at Lady Fiona again.  :'(

HoundMistress

Very nice addition to the plot, DFK! Every player is doing such a good job that I can't wait for the next player to contribute.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Oh dear, oh dear. I had my suspicions and now they are justified concerns. Poor Seisyll, he has a lot to think through.

revanne

But now I'm wondering what did they do 200 years ago?
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Do we think that the Camberian Council is the entity that is the object of Feyd's revenge? That mad stag certainly sounds like it could be a  Feyd creation. But since no current council members were alive 200 years ago, it seems harsh to plan to destroy them for something in which they had no part. And since the main focus of his order is assassination, it seems that they could as easily be the object of revenge. I do wonder....
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Trust Bynw to turn the plot in a totally unexpected direction.  If even a Healer could not  help..... 
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

I just love wild speculations. /me keeps feeding the fires of the mind
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Quote from: Bynw on July 13, 2019, 11:17:53 AM
I just love wild speculations. /me keeps feeding the fires of the mind

Rabid stags most definitely lead to speculations. I am thinking they are not wild ones. As for this fire... we will find a way to tame it. I promise you that.

DerynifanK

Feeding the fires of bynw's mind is dangerous, I think
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Quote from: DerynifanK on July 13, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
  Feeding the fires of bynw's mind is dangerous, I think
Did you mean rabid stags?

revanne

With thanks to Laurna for starting a hare running in my brain.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

A very touching scene, Revanne. So very sad. Denis was not an easy man but he was a faithful one. And not many knew what he went through before and during his ordination. I am sure there are many Deryni priests who owe their priesthoods to him. Will be very hard on his family, I think.
I do still wonder if his death was the result of some action by Feyd and resulted from being a member of the Camberian Council.

DerynifanK

This is somewhat off topic, but Valerian is almost to Laas. What are we going to do about the Tolan fleet? Don't want Laas attacked from two sides. Revanne, when you have a minute, perhaps you can quickly sink it?