• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 02:00:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,486
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 238
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 155
Total: 155

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

The Adept Book VI

Started by Cali, August 05, 2020, 07:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cali

Hello,
I have just finished reading the series for the second time and again find myself anxious for the "next chapter."  Having read through all the posts in the Adept section, I see no recent mention of another book. The end of book V hints at more to come; I hope that KK will write more soon!
Thank you,
Cali

DesertRose

KK has mentioned wanting to write a sixth Adept book and telling the story of how Sir John Graham knows Lady Philippa Sinclair.

I think she would need to get in touch with her co-author, Deborah Turner Harris, to do it, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Laurna

I very much enjoyed the series too. I would love to see a sixth's book. Maybe when KK has settled in a new home she will turn her attentions to writing. Writing many many things.  ;D
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Because there are many, many stories still to be told, especially in the Eleven Kingdoms. But also in the world of the Adept.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance