• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:10:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,484
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 94
Total: 95
revanne
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Happy Birthday, Jerusha!

Started by Evie, November 08, 2013, 10:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Happy birthday, Jerusha! Here's a cake for you!

Alaric tried to send you a cool balloon, but unfortunately it flew away.  [The image I posted earlier got replaced with an error message.]

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

A very Happy Birthday for you, Jerusha. And I would love to share some of those climbing flowers and vines with you.
Love that cake!
Have a wonderful day!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Happy birthday, Jerusha!

What an amazing cake!  :D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

What a lovely cake - thank you!  Almost the equivalent of the two cans of frosting DH used on the birthday cake he made.  (I apologize for any typos due to the current sugar high.)

I don't suppose His Grace was still hanging on to the balloon that flew away and will be dropping in sometime soon?  (They do say that birthday wishes come true.)  ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on November 08, 2017, 07:00:03 PM

I don't suppose His Grace was still hanging on to the balloon that flew away and will be dropping in sometime soon?  (They do say that birthday wishes come true.)  ;D

LOL I do hope he can spell cast the winds to go north to your residence. LOL.  (You know I was wondering the same thing about whether he let go of the balloons or hung on.)
And Jerusha, Do enjoy that sugar high.

MidnightBlue

revanne

Happy Birthday Jerusha.

Alas, I guess that the prevailing winds in Gwynedd would likely be the same as in the UK i.e from West to East so his Grace would be unlikley to be blown your way. Here, now... Looks hopefully out of the window for peripatetic Dukes
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Happy Birthday!

It is that time of the year!

I hope you love chocolate.

Jerusha

Chocolate is my favourite food!   Thank you for the lovely cake!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Happy birthday Jerusha. Enjoy your day and that wonderful cake.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DesertRose

"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Demercia

The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehendeth it not.

Jerusha

Thank you all!  I will do my best to enjoy the day before the snow arrives tomorrow.

And yes, I will share the cake (virtually).  ;D

-- Old English Litany