• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 72
Total: 72
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:38:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Portrait of Alaric Morgan

Started by Shiral, March 17, 2022, 12:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiral

Here is a new portrait of Alaric I just completed yesterday.  One of the few I've done that I've actually liked well enough to post. This particular one is of Alaric at the time of Deryni Rising when he's just returned to Rhemuth. He's unshaven since he's had a hard fast ride from Cardosa. I think here hes pausing just inside the Great Hall of Rhemuth, looking around to see who's around.
You cannot view this attachment.
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Evie

Very nice!  I did a double take at that signature though, because at first quick glance, I read that date as 1622, and I was thinking either you are incredibly well preserved for your age or you've got a TARDIS stashed somewhere in your apartment!  ;D

Very fair blond hair is a difficult color to achieve with pigments--too often, it just ends up looking bright yellow--but Alaric's looks bright and luminous without looking like he fell into a vat of saffron dye.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Nezz

Ooooh, and I especially like his pin: that's nice! :)

Jerusha

In spite of being travel-weary, he looks in control.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

(first I could not reply because I forgot to log in. Then I replied but apparently I didn't post it, So third try)

Shiral, Wonderful watercolor. I am imagining Alaric is seated at the council table and the queen has just taken the vote to condemn him to death. Alaric is looking for an escape route when his prince silently indicates to him that he needs to hold. All of Alaric's trust is on Kelson.
May your horses have wings and fly!