• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

May 16, 2024, 09:30:50 PM
that's fine Revanne
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,628
  • Total Topics: 2,741
  • Online today: 41
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 03:10:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Two Kingdoms 22: Library

Started by DoctorM, April 28, 2022, 07:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorM

Quote from: Laurna on May 21, 2022, 11:13:36 PMWow! Nezz, that is a great portrait. Quiet a lady/Pretender Queen. Great job!

I just put two photos that I think catch the Shadow Queen up in the Gallery. I think I'm waiting for approval over there.

Jerusha

That is an awesome portrait of Charissa, Nez!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Nezz

Quote from: DoctorM on May 22, 2022, 11:49:39 AMI just put two photos that I think catch the Shadow Queen up in the Gallery. I think I'm waiting for approval over there.

I did use the same actress as reference, I just thought I'd catch her in an unguarded moment when she doesn't have anything to prove.

DoctorM

Quote from: Nezz on May 23, 2022, 11:03:45 AM
Quote from: DoctorM on May 22, 2022, 11:49:39 AMI just put two photos that I think catch the Shadow Queen up in the Gallery. I think I'm waiting for approval over there.

I did use the same actress as reference, I just thought I'd catch her in an unguarded moment when she doesn't have anything to prove.

It's fine work! A glass is raised in your honour, sir!

If the two photos I posted at Gallery are up, let me know what you see in the face of the girl there. I'd be interested in what you see and infer.   

DesertRose

Quote from: DoctorM on May 23, 2022, 03:03:51 PM
Quote from: Nezz on May 23, 2022, 11:03:45 AM

It's fine work! A glass is raised in your honour, sir!

If the two photos I posted at Gallery are up, let me know what you see in the face of the girl there. I'd be interested in what you see and infer.   

They're up.  I approved them yesterday.
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Nezz

Quote from: DoctorM on May 23, 2022, 03:03:51 PMIf the two photos I posted at Gallery are up, let me know what you see in the face of the girl there. I'd be interested in what you see and infer.   

It's Aymeline Valade, right? That's who I used for a reference. In your pictures, she's wearing her "game face." I'd found a picture of her with a gentler expression and softer light, and I thought it might be nice to catch her in an unguarded moment when she doesn't have to look fierce for anyone.

DoctorM

Quote from: Nezz on May 23, 2022, 03:50:22 PM
Quote from: DoctorM on May 23, 2022, 03:03:51 PMIf the two photos I posted at Gallery are up, let me know what you see in the face of the girl there. I'd be interested in what you see and infer.   

Good thinking! I like that!

It's Aymeline Valade, right? That's who I used for a reference. In your pictures, she's wearing her "game face." I'd found a picture of her with a gentler expression and softer light, and I thought it might be nice to catch her in an unguarded moment when she doesn't have to look fierce for anyone.

DoctorM