• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,568
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 206
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 47
Total: 47
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:14:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Retirement to our dear Rev Anne

Started by Laurna, December 11, 2020, 03:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

A big Happy Rtirement to you RevAnne.
May your last day of full time work be full of good friends and warm wishes.
and your future be full of blessings and full time enjoyment.
Love Laurna
May your horses have wings and fly!

DoctorM

Jerusha

Happy retirement!  May you find new (or not so new) directions, peace of mind and peace of soul.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Happy retirement Anne. I hope all has gone well with the move and that you will soon be settled snugly into your cottage. I know you will find new and rewarding paths to follow. I will greatly miss your sermons which I always found enlightening. But we are looking forward to enjoying your writing here.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

Happy Retirement! Are you going to keep your hand in a little or just straight retire. So happy for you!!!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

revanne

Thank you all. This was not in the game plan, but as we know games have a way of telling their own story, and  I feel very blessed.
The cake looks yummy thank you, Laurna. I'm sure I will keep my hand in from time to time but am going to spend the next few months just enjoying being here. And of course it all depends on how DH settles though we have had our cottage as a holiday home for ten years and he is very happy here so I am hopeful that he will be less anxious.

Once you would see anything other than walls of cardboard boxes I will try to post some pics. And of course there is the sword of Gryffindor to search for as we are in the Forest of Dean.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Nezz

I hope you have a lovely retirement, Anne, and that you and yours enjoy your new abode. :)