• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 04:07:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday DoctorM

Started by Jerusha, November 22, 2020, 02:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

May your horses have wings and fly!

Shiral

You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

Jerusha

Wonderful cake, Laurna!  Did some kind conqueror launch the M&Ms from a trebouchet so they landed so tastefully on the roof?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DoctorM

Quote from: Laurna on November 22, 2020, 02:52:04 PM
A big Happy 1016th Birthday to you DoctorM.

However, since you seem to suggest that Trilobits were singing at your birth, I suspect you are much older than you look.

Here is a cake in remembrance ( if you can remember that far back) of your birth day. ;D

Yay, little trilobites! Thank you!

DoctorM

Thank you, everyone! Much, much appreciated!

DoctorM

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on November 22, 2021, 09:20:11 PM
Wonderful cake, Laurna!  Did some kind conqueror launch the M&Ms from a trebuchet so they landed so tastefully on the roof?

LOL  Jerusha, I suspect that Christian's trebuchets are launching the M&Ms at The Corwyn Towers out on the plains before Rengath. ;D

DrM, the Oreo towers are the fastest way for Morgan to build them up seemingly overnight. (and the tastyist) How else could Corwyn have built so many to keep Christian occupied attacking them with M&Ms.  ;)
Happy Birthday!

DoctorM

Quote from: Laurna on November 22, 2021, 10:38:30 PM
Quote from: Jerusha on November 22, 2021, 09:20:11 PM
Wonderful cake, Laurna!  Did some kind conqueror launch the M&Ms from a trebuchet so they landed so tastefully on the roof?

LOL  Jerusha, I suspect that Christian's trebuchets are launching the M&Ms at The Corwyn Towers out on the plains before Rengath. ;D

DrM, the Oreo towers are the fastest way for Morgan to build them up seemingly overnight. (and the tastyist) How else could Corwyn have built so many to keep Christian occupied attacking them with M&Ms.  ;)
Happy Birthday!

I love that!

(Oreo towers are good, but Hydrox towers are the official towers of the Festillic regime!)

DerynifanK

Happy belated birthday Dr M. Hope you had a great day. I got distracted by the M & M s, if you have to be pelted with anything,I would opt for M&Ms. Many yummy returns. DFK
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DoctorM

Quote from: DerynifanK on November 24, 2021, 03:49:57 PM
Happy belated birthday Dr M. Hope you had a great day. I got distracted by the M & M s, if you have to be pelted with anything,I would opt for M&Ms. Many yummy returns. DFK

Thank you! And M&Ms are yummy!

Jerusha

Have a very happy birthday, Doctor M!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Wonderful! Love November Birthdays. 
Have a very Happy Birthday, Doctor M!

DoctorM

Quote from: Jerusha on November 22, 2023, 12:32:27 PMHave a very happy birthday, Doctor M!

Thank you, Laurna! Much appreciated!

Evie

Happy Natal Anniversary!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DoctorM