• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,560
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 174
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 04:36:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hello

Started by FeyGriffin, May 27, 2020, 06:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeyGriffin

A short hello, been a fan of the Deryni books since the 80s, finally found this place, 30+ years later! Goth, Medievalist (longbow archer, collection of replica Medieval swords including Sir William Marshall's sword hand forged in Damascus steel), occasional poet, geek, & outdoors man, I'm a little complex. Always happy to talk to anyone if you see me online in the discord group - just ping me & if I'm actually at my PC I'll hop over, English or German for chat.

Bynw

Glad you finally made it. There is a lot going on here in the castle. Tons of fanfic to read or write if you want. We have an ongoing play-by-post game. It's current arc is winding down however, but we've been at it for quite a while.

Every Sunday we have a chat with KK herself (text based over IRC and mirrored on Discord) at 7pm ET. And on the first of the month that chat is held earlier to allow our UK and European fans to attend when it's not in the middle of the night. That is now at 3pm ET and held over Zoom so it's face-to-face.

Lots to see and do. Check it out!
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Hello FeyGriffin. Welcome to Rhemuth castle.  Anyone with real knowledge of longbow and Medieval swords is most definitely welcome. You may find us trying to  bend your ear to learn more on the subject.
May your horses have wings and fly!