• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,560
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 383
Total: 383
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 10:59:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Regular Member Ranks

Started by Bynw, May 24, 2020, 01:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

After many years of playing with the regular member groups for the forum community. I think I have it finalized now. The regular member groups are post based, so the more you post the higher you climb in the ranks.

I have modeled the ranks for these posted based regular member groups after pseudo medieval ranks in society. Remember they are pseudo so they may not be fully accurate and are not meant to be either.

When a new member first joins the community. They gain the title of Serf. But one can become a Subject of our Realm quickly by making only 1 post. It is easy as that. One is lifted to Freeman by making 5 posts. And Commoner follows quickly with 10 posts on the forum. Afterwards at 25 posts one can earn the rank of a Landed Commoner.

For those that aspire to more titles and higher ranks. One can reach Page after making 50 posts. Graduate to Squire on posting 75 times. Or even serve the Royal court as a Royal Squire with 100 posts to the forum.

Earning spurs and the accolade takes work and dedication. But becoming a Knight is possible after 200 posts have been made. Landed Knight is granted by reaching 300 posts. And having the privilege of a Hereditary Knight is awarded for those that make 400 posts.

Knighthood isn't the be all and end all. There are those who strive for more and wish to be acknowledged and rewarded for their sacrifice. These are granted noble titles. A minor Baronet is granted to those who reach make 500 posts. A true Baron and peerage comes to those who make 1,000 posts. An Earl is created at 2,000 points. A rare Marquis is bestowed on those that have 3,000 posts.

It takes 4,000 posts to made a Duke and 5,000 points to be made an Arch Duke of the Realm.

At 10,000 posts one is a member of the Royal House.

The Crown Royals have at least 25,000 posts under their names.

Our Royal Heir has made 50,000 posts across the forum.

And to be crowned as a Royal. You need 100,000 posts.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Bynw

At the time of this posting. The Census of the Realm shows we have:
114 Serfs
114 Subjects
21 Freeman
23 Commoners
10 Landed Commoners
5 Pages
4 Squires
8 Royal Squires
2 Knights
6 Baronets
3 Barons
3 Earls
1 Duke
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Wow, cool ranking. That makes for a lot of posts.
I am happy and amazed to be in the rank of Earl.  Neat!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Thanks for that explanation Bynw. I wasn't sure how ranks were earned. Now I know.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Kareina

Oh, I am chattier than I thought. I think of myself as "almost never" posting here, yet I count as a landed commoner..
--Kareina

DerynifanK

Wow. I am at least a landed baronet. Woohoo!
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DoctorM

Well, now! At 103 posts as of 26 May 20, I may be a...Royal Squire.