• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

Today at 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 80
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 36
Total: 36
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 06:09:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Deryni-themed Game

Started by QuasiSparklz, May 21, 2020, 07:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuasiSparklz

I hope this is alright to share here. It's not my own project, but rather something that was gifted to me.

When I got married 6 years ago, we had a whole medieval fantasy inspiration.  For my Bachelorette Party, we had dinner and a show at Medieval Times, then returned to my best friend's house for further merriment.  Unbeknownst to me, and with the help of her husband's artistic cousin, she had managed to pull together a Deryni version of the old Mystery Date board game.  I had never played Mystery Date before, but it came together quite nicely and I thought I would share the lovely artwork.

If I can figure out how to add a photo here, you'll find a picture of the game cards that I've just taken, with lovely drawings of Kelson, Morgan, Duncan, Dhugal, and Derry.  Perhaps as an attachment, as I do not have the image hosted anywhere?  I have full-size copies of the drawings somewhere, which are on my very long list of things to frame and hang on the wall.

This project evidently started a trend, because a few months later she also created a Sailor Moon version of Mystery Date for another friend's Bachelorette Party.

Laurna

Oh what fun! Love the drawings.
May your horses have wings and fly!