• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,574
  • Total Topics: 2,736
  • Online today: 122
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 86
Total: 87
JudithR
Google
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 07:41:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Quote from: revanne on May 07, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Quote from: DerynifanK on May 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
Does anyone else  feel apprehension  about this ride to Desse with Feyd around?

Why? What could possibly go wrong?

I wouldn't be worried about it.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

Quote from: Bynw on May 07, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
Quote from: revanne on May 07, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Quote from: DerynifanK on May 07, 2018, 09:09:48 AM
Does anyone else  feel apprehension  about this ride to Desse with Feyd around?

Why? What could possibly go wrong?

I wouldn't be worried about it.

I'm not sure  that helps 😆
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

Will Dhugal finally meet this unknown son? Anxious to see how this goes.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Evie

Quote"Don't for one instant think I'm giving up on her, but I won't be offering her less than what she deserves."

"Fair enough," Columcil said.  "Just don't be climbing the Queen's Tower to carry her off in the middle of the night."

For a moment Darcy stared in disbelief at the older man riding beside him and then grinned.  "Only if she askes me to."

"Only if she asks me to."  LOL!  Aliset might very well ask him to, if she gets tired enough of being secluded in the Queen's solar with little to do but embroider, weave, or munch on sweetmeats!   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

LOL!  I can just see that happening.  ;)
But sadly no. Kelson needs to depose Oswald first.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DesertRose

Quote from: Evie on May 08, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
Quote"Don't for one instant think I'm giving up on her, but I won't be offering her less than what she deserves."

"Fair enough," Columcil said.  "Just don't be climbing the Queen's Tower to carry her off in the middle of the night."

For a moment Darcy stared in disbelief at the older man riding beside him and then grinned.  "Only if she askes me to."

"Only if she asks me to."  LOL!  Aliset might very well ask him to, if she gets tired enough of being secluded in the Queen's solar with little to do but embroider, weave, or munch on sweetmeats!   ;D

About to say, she'd jump at that opportunity!   ;D
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

Jerusha

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Amazing, Revanne. I don't know  how you do it. A wonderful scene with Kelson, Javan, and Grania. However, I really hope we don't kill any more  Morgans. I still haven't gotten over BYNW killing Alaric.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

It would be lovely if Kelson would tell Wash what he said to Javan about the idea of a pardon

Laurna

Revanne that was a wonderful piece. I love Kelson's insight over the two men chasing his new ward (I shall not repeat his words. LOL)
You had my heart stop for a minute when Kelson said he would send Wash back to Corwyn.  I was like NOOOOO!
So, so, thankful that his sister is looking out for his interests, and that she is wise enough to push past the fear of seeing all the men in her life running off to Meara.
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Oh no, Jerusha. Someone has been making trouble. Relieved that the dice were kind to Darcy.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Evie

Well, that was an unexpected complication...and a valuable bit of intelligence that won't make Kelson happy to hear, but might help confirm his view of Darcy as sharing his brother's skill at intelligence gathering and managing to get/stay out of trouble while gathering it.  Maybe Seisyll Arilan (or Sextus) will end up getting sent back to Desse to gather more info about what's going on there.  (Although probably behind the scenes, since that seems like it would be outside the scope of this game story, unless Kelson decides to send everyone to Desse for some odd reason!)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Bynw

That is a side-story and something that isn't part of the main story line. Sad to see Deryni burnings still in Gwynedd. And its resolution will probably be in the background handled by others.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

Poor Kelson has a lot on his plate to deal with and it keeps getting  worse. Hope things get straightened out before too long and without too much bloodshed. Do wish we still had Alaric's advice and insight but Kelric  might offer advice as good as his father's. Also Javan seems to be another source of support.

DerynifanK

Kelson will NOT BE PLEASED  to hear this! As if he didn'T have enough problems