• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

May 05, 2024, 07:53:01 PM
If you have any questions about it Marc just PM me
Members
  • Total Members: 175
  • Latest: CathyAj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,597
  • Total Topics: 2,740
  • Online today: 353
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 70
Total: 71
tmcd
Bing
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:36:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

maybe hire an assassin to hunt him down and get rid of him.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

I dare say Feyd did the man a favor by stabbing him and poisoning him.  Which caused him to stay behind. I wonder what Feyd will think of how his own deeds had saved the man's life. For now.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Quote from: Laurna on October 16, 2020, 12:44:04 PM
I dare say Feyd did the man a favor by stabbing him and poisoning him.  Which caused him to stay behind. I wonder what Feyd will think of how his own deeds had saved the man's life. For now.

Maybe one of Feyd's assassin colleagues will be willing to take it on and finish the job. He would not be greatly missed.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Fine writing, DFK and all the other writers of the game!! I'm serious when I say you all should get together & write a book for publication , not a Deryni book but one with your own characters since you are all adept at making characters with deep personalities due to deep imagining.  It would be a shame if other people cannot ever see how good you are. Surely at least some of you could brainstorm a well-thought out situation in the same time period, more or less, and write a wonderful, adventurous book. PLEASE!! I guarantee you I will buy a copy.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Thank you for your kind words, HoundMistress!  Original ideas seem to be hard to come by.  But if we ever find one, you'll get an autographed copy!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

I love that Darcy got some Old Ballymar from the tavern. Too bad no one will be drinking it. Duncan and Dhugal will be displeased.  and thank you Hound mistress, we have had fun with this one, No one knows what the future holds.

HoundMistress

Yes, I MUST have a signed copy if you do! It would be a wonderful, adventuresome story, I know! Love the new piece from Jerusha today, too.
Judy Ward

DerynifanK

Thanks Hound Mistress for the kind words. So glad you have enjoyed the story/game. Laurna and Jerusha have wonderful imaginations and great ideas. I am hoping we can at least continue with some collaborative fanfic with our characters on the forum after the game is over.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Oh, yes, DFK! Some collaborative Fan Fic would be great! Hope to read some of your stuff in the future, too! Keep up the good work!
Judy Ward

Jerusha

Well done, Laurna!  But I think Darcy may be as dismayed as Father Columcil that the Old Ballymar is all gone.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Another delicious slice of the pie that will be gone soon. I will mourn it's passing but am glad that I enjoyed every slice.
Judy Ward

DerynifanK

Very well done, Laurna. although I am a little sad about the old Ballymar. However, as was pointed out, Columcil should have an inside track to get more from his father, the Duke of Cassan.

HoundMistress

Loved it, Jerusha! You are all so familiar with each other's characters that the writing is very smooth & in keeping with the characters featured.
Judy Ward

Laurna

HoundMistress, I agree with you. I so loved it when Wash enjoyed the banter and it lifted his heart. When Darcy told Wash of the order the king had placed on him and then the others backing up Darcy with how they all knew the risk, but came because they cared enough to try to change that possibility. That touched me and Wash.   And no, DARCY would hardly pour Old Ballymar out on the ground, now would He?   Maybe to save his skin he might have. Wash is glad Darcy will not be tested to make that decision. LOL

HoundMistress

I'm pretty sure Darcy would have shed tears if he had to pour it out like that. He does appreciate fine spirits.
Judy Ward