• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:13:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,483
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 124
Total: 126
Shiral
tmcd
Google (AdSense) (2)
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

Love the picture Laurna. You did a great job with it. Fun to see out group in action, carrying Wash out of the inn. Like you, I can't get over the wheelbarrow. Glad he made it to the church without injury and didn'get dumped out of his conveyance. Now that he has reached the church and all three priests can better examine and help him we will hope there will be a way to defeat the spell or spells that are holding him in thrall. Hoping Columcil will find some help in the book he brought from Arx Fidei and that Paulos will have some kowledge of the spell or spells and how to defeat them.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Wonderful, wonderful picture, Laurna!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Thank you ladies. I had fun putting together that picture. It took me about a week of trial and error. I am a amateur at this stuff, but I enjoy it. I found the tavern picture as a 3d model. I purchased the rights to use it for personal use. (Not that I can figure out how to actually use the 3d model. I had to download a program called Blender. This has a lot of tutorials on how to use it. I have not gotten very far with it yet, but I like it.) The Team is each of our personal characters pictures. I took those and photo-shopped in about 9 images in total to make the team. Our writers pitched in too. Revanne gave me the image for Columcil's cassock. I like to play with Arc soft photos and Adobe Photoshop.  I do a lot of layers and a lot of cloning to move things about on the page. This image is just for fun to get the inspiration for our story as it moves forward.
I am working on what to write next. Been awhile. Let me see if I can remember how to write. LOL
May your horses have wings and fly!

Jerusha

Laurna, your creativity knows no bounds!  This is a wonderful scene, and we will get Washburn out of this.  Somehow....
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Oh, such a wonderful piece of dream action with Wash and the others as creatures of his dream! Love it!! Wash will get free yet!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Praying for our party to be successsful and Wash to be free at last. He has been through so much and really deserves his freedom.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

A very well thought out scene, DFK!  And now Bynw sets the stage for what is to come.  Yes, he is making me nervous!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

DFK you did a good job getting all of that detail together. It is hard to play a character that none of us knows anything about. Good scene. I am almost looking forward to the event that is getting setup.

DerynifanK

Another great scene Laurna. I loved the dragonet. So maybe George wasn't as much of a hero as we thought. And I love the ride on the dragon's back. Who knows, Wash might get addicted to flying.  At least I hope he will be free at the end of this.

Jerusha

Knights are tasty when you remove them from their outer shell?  Maybe I won't try that delicacy! ;D

A beautiful scene, Laurna.  Thank you so much.  Washburn will wake up - I am sure of it.

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

An art drawing I received from ren faire decades ago is of a dragon licking his claws and strewn about his feet are bits and pieces of chain mail and armor. The caption reads " Tender was the Knight"  Still a favorite of mine.  I could not resist the dragon making such a jest.  Seemed an Alaric thing to me. LOL

Laurna

Jerusha I love this. A very nice start for our ritual warding. I am so glad that Aliset is Ritual Trained and that Columcil has joined us to help accomplish our goal.

DerynifanK

Quote from: Laurna on August 14, 2020, 03:55:48 PM
Jerusha I love this. A very nice start for our ritual warding. I am so glad that Aliset is Ritual Trained and that Columcil has joined us to help accomplish our goal.

Jerusha, this is a great scene. Love the thoughts of the friends as they observe the raising of the wards. Now, just hope the ritual is successful.

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on August 14, 2020, 04:48:45 PM

Jerusha, this is a great scene. Love the thoughts of the friends as they observe the raising of the wards. Now, just hope the ritual is successful.

I'm gonna have fun with that part.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Oh Dear, Bynw. Aren't you too busy in your new great job to torture our little team? Let us call the quarters before we think about that part.