• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,559
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:43:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bynw

Sir Iain would be able to tell you information about Feyd's intentions such as that Feyd is not a murderer. Self defense and contracts are the only reason to kill someone. He would also tell you that Feyd is honorable, not the honor a good man. But he will keep his word and lives by a strict code of conduct.

As to the object of the revenge. Well that would be telling.

And Wash fits in because of the tangled web that we weave between Feyd's Order, the House of Morgan, Lord Valerian's plots, and timing.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Feyd's Order and the House of Morgan.  Now that is intriguing.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Jerusha

So glad to have Father Columcil returning!  Well, done, Laurna, well done!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

QuoteFiona looked up at the other two defiantly.  Her expression reminded Darcy of an angry goose he had seen once, ready to attack if her charge was threatened. That goose had had a mean bite when aroused.

Wash would feel very touched and very protected by Fiona's watching over him. I do so hope he wakes up soon to hear about it.
Nice scene, DFK. Thank Fiona for protecting  Wash.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

Help is on the way for Wash.

I bet that chambermaid talks about those people that have the room and the drunk knight. Not very knightly of him.

When the right people know they can help.

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Quote from: Jerusha on May 29, 2020, 06:20:09 PM
Camberian Council?

No. The CC will not be making any further appearances in this story line, at least not in the flesh. Maybe mentioned in passing of course since people can always talk about them.

HoundMistress

DFK, Laurna & Jerusha, I've just read your last posts to the game & I must say you are all very skilled writers, able to keep us on the edge of our seats waiting for the next part of the game.  I hope you will all consider a career as a writer because I think you are all capable of it. Or you could team up and write books together. I'm concerned about Feyd and his plans for Wash & will be glad when these come to light. Thank you for some very enjoyable reading!

I do hope to make Chat on Sunday, too. I've just been getting distracted and missing it.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

The CC talked a lot but I never felt they were really very helpful.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Some individuals among the CC were strong personalities and could be very helpful. But as a whole I agree the CC were not truly helpful to persons in need.
It is interesting that the CC do not have a showing as a whole in this story, and yet several of the Non payer characters are in the codex and known to be associated with the CC. It is an interesting tapestry that the six of us have managed to weave over the last 2 years. I too am curious how it will all turn out.

Laurna

I love seeing Darcy's hackles up and Fiona in the role of a protective mother goose.  I am with Darcy, I do hope Father Columcil arrives very soon. I would not want to see the innkeeper rally the villagers.

Jerusha

Such a wonderful scene, Laurna!   I can almost picture myself inside Washburn's mind as all of this happens. 

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Jerusha this was all your doing, you know, Right?
Four days ago, I was thinking my knight was comatose and out for the count. Then Jerusha says to me. "does Washburn dream while he is asleep? What phantasms visit him that might not cause distress?"
Thank you Jerusha. I am not sure about the "Not causing him distress?"  But I think I did discover that phantasms have definitely come a visiting.   ;)
I am looking for ward to Columcil joining our group very soon.  ;D

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance