• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,566
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 206
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 137
Total: 137
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 09:22:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

A nice treat, DerynifanK, two posts at once!   :)

Things are wrapping up in Ratharkin.  Jaxom has proved his mettle, and may have a bright future beyond being a peacock!  ;D

Well done!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

A peacock with a frying pan!  ;)
I should not be such a tease. LOL
Love both new scenes, DFK. Thank you for moving us along, and Well done.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I think Jaxom has redeemed himself. He has grown up a lot and Brendan is pleased with his progress.  I think he has just about outgrown his peacock phase and he may prove to be a real asset in the future.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

The reunion or Agnes and her father is absolutely delightful! Your usual good job Jerusha. Do you suppose Iain intends to really retire as a spy or just retire the Tinker, at least for a time. I am thinking he will return to Rhemuth with Kelson and discuss with him what his future holds.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Um, I haven't posted this yet, but will soon.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

2 great pieces, DFK! Looking forward to more. You've really brought Jaxom along well. He has had to grow up and take responsibility for his actions and become an asset instead of a whiny little idiot. Can't wait to read Jerusha's piece.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

HoundMistress

Jerusha, DFK was so right about your piece! So good to see Lady Agnes/Gelsey reunited with her father! I hope Sir Iain gets some rest after all this and that his and Darcy's step-father gets his come-uppence for what he has done to Darcy. Lovely to see the pieces coming together although I'm sad to see the great tale..uh game coming to an end. Great job!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

I love the red curls crushing red curls.  This is a delightful scene to see Gelsey reunited with her father.  I fear this may be the last we see of the Old Tinker, But I will bet it is not the last we see of Sir Iain. LOL.  I am looking forward to the rest.

Jerusha

Nicely done, DFK!  Ratharkin is set to rights once more.

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

It is very good of Kelson to reistablish Rory as Viscroy. I am glad to see the rebelion come to an end. I am also happy to see Kelric and Javan return from Laas. I am going to think that the brothers Brendan and Kelric are going to have a lot of catching up to do. DFK thank you for all the hard work that you put in to making this happen. I love it.

DerynifanK

Thanks, Laurna. I am hoping at some point that we will see Wash healed, all three Morgan brothers together again and the family reunited. That would be a lovely ending but I think we have some distance still to go before that happens.

Laurna

What a wonderful idea of a night spent with Sir Roland and Lady Maeve. No doubt Maeve will have some wonderful stew on the hearth with fresh breed and churned butter. And no silly princess in the loft or confused knight lying on the mat before the hearth. It will be a peaceful evening that Iain can enjoy away from all the troubles of the eleven kingdoms. At least for one night.

Bynw

Hmmm. You know that Master Feyd and his associates could help Sir Iain with that score that needs to be settled in the Isles. Maybe in exchange for the Ward cubes safe return. The possibilities are endless indeed.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

A very intriguing thought. However, I still wish we had some idea of Feyd's intention. Who is the object of his revenge and how does Wash fit in. Really need to know more. 200 years is a long time.