• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

June 05, 2024, 06:47:48 PM
the latest Zoom recording has been added to the Zoom archives
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,928
  • Total Topics: 2,749
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28
Facebook External hit (18)
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

June 17, 2024, 05:57:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

QuoteHe paused a moment and then gave the sleeping man a sharp slap in the face.

Och! Darcy, that was unexpected! Well, I wish it had  been an och. I guess in this case it went unnoticed.  I doubt Wash would have slept through that even if completely drunk. Let me just say that I am very glad Wash has friends around him. I am a little worried about his future.
May your horses have wings and fly!

HoundMistress

Is there a new installment? The darn system isn't notifying me still.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

there hasn't been a new post since the 18th. i suggest that you unnotify from amy thread you are following and then re notify again
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Yea! I got the notification for this one!! Hoping Sir Iain will be successful and survive the battle!!
Judy Ward

Laurna

Did you notice this is post number 750.  WOW that is a lot of posts.
I want to give a big thank you to Bynw for saving the Forum and getting it working again.  I was feeling lost with out the website for the past few days.

Thank you, Jerusha for getting us moving again. I like Darcy's brother working with Washburn's brother. Sir Iain is a brave and loyal man.  Earl Brendan could not have a better man on the inside. I wish him and the hostages a safe release from the dungeons and a strong backing to retake their city.

HoundMistress

What a great piece of writing, DFK! Looks like the game is drawing to a close and I hope all our heroes survive the battle! As Brendan said, "Go with God." I know you probably all would like a rest. The st...game has been wonderful to follow. I may have to look into printing it out so I can read the whole thing again. Love it!!
Judy Ward

Bynw

it's not over yet but it is on the tail end of this campaign and over all story arc. will questions remain? most certainly. will new heroes arise? oh yes they will. someone always picks up the torch to carry onward. will it end with good news?
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Good lead-up to the battle for Ratharkin, DFK!

Bynw, you are always so cheerfully ominous.   :)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Quote from: Jerusha on April 28, 2020, 12:16:47 PM
Good lead-up to the battle for Ratharkin, DFK!

Bynw, you are always so cheerfully ominous.   :)

Jerusha, I could not have said it better my self.  "Cheerfully ominous"  OH DEAR!

Derynifank.  I love Brendan's briefing It is a good plan, that is well thought out. Kelson would be proud.

HoundMistress

Love it, Jerusha! Love Sir Iain as The Tinker!  Hope he will make it thru unscathed.  The plot is thickening nicely!
Judy Ward

Laurna

I love how Jerusha and DerynifanK are putting this part of the story together. Tonight I see there is another scene begun on our secret page and... tehehe... I get to go read it before any one else.  I love Iain/the Tinkerer and all the other personalities involved.

Jerusha

Well done, DerynifanK!   Ratharkin has been snatched back from the grip of the rebels.  Woo hoo!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

I'm really enjoying the new pieces of the game! Really well written, ladies! Can't seem to get to Chat today, just won't connect.
Judy Ward

Laurna

Wonderful set of scenes to free the city of Ratherkin from the rebels' hold. I love Iain and Jaxom in the midst of the action. I think Jaxom has proved he is more than just a peacock. and he is not above swinging a skillet to win the day. LOL. Love the skillet as the weapon of choice. Also I can not get the image of Iain covered in flour out of my head and his good seaman's curse. Darcy will have a long chuckle over that.
Ladies it is just wonderful.