• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 04:31:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,480
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 148
Total: 148
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

Great. Laurna! Fyed is foiled again, at least for now. Wish we knew what he wants Wash for.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Bynw

Quote from: HoundMistress on February 16, 2020, 01:16:19 PM
Great. Laurna! Fyed is foiled again, at least for now. Wish we knew what he wants Wash for.

I'm sure you do ... muhahahahahaha
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Great scene, Laurna.  I would have loved to see Washburn and Shadow jump that cart.  Wow!

The village with its Torenthi guest is only a days ride away.  Oh dear.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Hey now. There has been peace between Torenth and Gwynedd for 30 years here.

HoundMistress

Be that peace as it may, there are still sneaky people up to no good from that kingdom. Love all this progress!
Judy Ward

DerynifanK

I don't see Feyd as an agent of Torenth but an agent of his Order. I wonder if  Liam knows about the Black Order of Death? I think that is a group that both kingdoms could do without. Feyd's actions seems to be making the Order more visible and that may lead to problems for them as an order since I think they  prefer to work in secret.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

No, I don't think Feyd is a Torenthi agent. You are right that Feyd seems to be pulling attention to the assassins order of which he is an agent. But I do hope they don't kill him off, as he's a very interesting character & I think he has more stories that may be told later...or not, as his creator wishes.
Judy Ward

Laurna

The question I have, is about the 200 year old vendetta. Is that an Black Order of Death's vendetta or one specific to Feyd's ancestors and family, one which the Order is backing Feyd to see that he gets his final resolution to that matter? What is that vendetta and who is involved after 200 years? And how does that get Washburn stuck in the middle of it? I am not asking for Bynw to answer all this now, but I am thinking we must discover what is truly behind all this before we come to an end. Just hoping that ending is not a tragic one. I don't much like tragedies. :(
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

QuoteThe question I have, is about the 200 year old vendetta. Is that an Black Order of Death's vendetta or one specific to Feyd's ancestors and family, one which the Order is backing Feyd to see that he gets his final resolution to that matter?

I refuse to answer that question

QuoteWhat is that vendetta and who is involved after 200 years?

I'm not going to answer that one either.

QuoteAnd how does that get Washburn stuck in the middle of it?

Ah the twisted double plots and multiple storylines in the tangeled web that we weave.

QuoteI am not asking for Bynw to answer all this now, but I am thinking we must discover what is truly behind all this before we come to an end.

Maybe. Maybe not. Leave you all hanging for more when it ends. Classic KK style.

QuoteJust hoping that ending is not a tragic one. I don't much like tragedies.

I agree. I would like this to have a non tragic ending myself. I'm not out for a TPK (this time)

*TPK = total party kill

Laurna

Ah, Now!  I get the answers that I expected. You give NO clues at all, Bynw! LOL
One exception is the last quote.  I am very pleased to hear we are not looking for a TPK! I recall a moment in the middle of the movie Serenity when we think we are in for a  Total Party Wipe-out and I wanted to leave the theater especially after just losing Pilot Wash. I just don't want my Wash to follow his name sake. Therefore, let us hope the Dice Rolls will be favarable for you, and for me, and for all my companion writers. Let us write a good story with good answers and a non tragic ending. I would love to see us all have a future, and I will go as far as saying Feyd, too.  I am intrigued by what the answers will be in the end.

Bynw

it seems that there could be a set of identical twins

Jerusha

If so, they will have their father wrapped around their identical fingers.   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Big Smile at @Jerusha and @Evie

Ladies you were holding out on me! I am happily surprised about the twins and girls to boot!Sometimes the dice are just fun.

I am thinking that Aliset will soon have something very in common with Queen Araxie, And the queen will not be able to stay angry with her young subject anylonger. Kelson too is going to have a lot of Fatherly advice for our good Seaman Darcy!
Wonderful

(PS how did you keep that secret for so long?)  LOL

HoundMistress

Love it, Jerusha! Great to have Darcy finally know what everyone else already did! Being a sailor & therefore not on land where you find pregnant women, he had a harder time catching on, or that's what I think kept him ignorant of her condition for so long. Bless his heart! He blurted it out less than a minute after he said they'd keep it secret. Gotta love that young man!
Judy Ward

revanne

Maybe Demercia and I should tell Darcy just what lies ahead!!
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)