• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 385
Total: 385
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:36:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerusha

Wonderfully done, Laurna!  And so well woven to guide us through all the sharing. 
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

The best part about writing this way, is the sharing and feedback I get from my colleagues. Suggestions of what is next are made between us, I wrote something mediocre, and I received numerous suggestions ideas for improvement. A few re-writings later and it is better. Also too, I am not able myself to write brogue, so I owe a debt to DFK for giving Columcil his accent in this scene.
Thank you DFK, Jerusha and Revanne.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Laurna

Jerusha, I love Darcy's insight. and I love his fidgeting.  Arilan would be giving him that stern glare, while likely laughing inside.

Laurna

Testing post. There was a report of a post not showing up. So this is a test.

Laurna

Oh yes, yes!, DerynifanK, you got the scene successfully posted. Wonderful.
Such a lovely scene. I love the ladies talking and I love the final prayer, Thank you Revanne for that.
I do hope that Fiona will have her wishes come true. At some point... soon...  ;)

Jerusha

A lovely scene, DFK, and revanne's prayer is perfect.  I'm still sorry to lose Denis Arilan, but life must go on.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Thanks to bynw for fixing the posting problem. For once it wasn't operator error, at least not this operator. Laurna, I too hope Fiona will get her wishes, both for herself and for Wash. I do think there are still some challenges that will have to be overcome but I think our heroes can do it.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Uh oh, here we go with Feyd becoming active again. However, I'm pretty sure I killed Valerian in Meara (at least I hope I did) but what mischief will Feyd be up to now?  "...his men are expendable." NIce guy that Feyd!
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Bynw

Yes @DerynifanK you did kill off Valerian. But Feyd and his order doesn't have spies and agents everywhere in every camp. Even after 200 years of existence. It wont take long for him to learn of Valerian's death however.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Laurna

Oh Dear.  It can not be good when we all start writing about the nefarious characters in our story.  :o
I am a little worried about what report Feyd is going to get from his contacts.

So what is Feyd up to anyway. And what oh what of his henchmen up too. Has he been following our players and knows who they are?

Is it not it fun to have the story moving again?

HoundMistress

It IS great to have the story moving forward again! Great writing, all!! Loved it!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

I assume Feyd's contacts will give him news of Valerian's death. Not sure how that will affect his plans. Wish we had some idea what his goal is. Don't have a good feeling about this. Is he planning to use Fiona to get to Wash?  And why does he want Wash since he completed his contract? Can't be for any good reason. And why does he want to keep Wash from reaching Richenda? Very scary doings here!

DerynifanK

Does anyone know what happened with Feyd's ward cubes? He was supposed to arrange for them to be returned to him but I don't recall that he ever did. Just happened to think about them and wondered where they are and who has them.

Laurna

Aliset gave them to Iain when they meet at the ruins, Iain took them back to Rhemuth. I don't remember if Iain is still holding them, or gave them back to the king. I believe we are waiting for Feyd's instructions on that.

Bynw

Feyd will get back to the King in due time. Right now he has more pressing concerns.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com