• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,578
  • Total Topics: 2,737
  • Online today: 433
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 341
Total: 341
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:29:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DerynifanK

Beautiful Revanne. The love shared by Alaric and Richenda still shines through  and always will . Wish there was some way  Alaric could help Wash. Just hope those false memories planted by Feyd don't lead  to a situation  where Darcy or another will have to stop Wash physically by harming or even killing him.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Laurna

Yes, false memories, trouble is Wash doesn't know that. We all need to  get angry with Feyd for these new memories. Ones that Wash needed to work through, and in doing so, they seem to have changed his Attitude. I hope it works on Valarian, but I really, really have hopes it won't become perminent, because I know I am not going to like who it makes him become.
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

Feyd set a trigger  to restore Wash's memories when he is away  from Valerian. Wish I knew what it is, hope it works.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

revanne

Quote from: Laurna on August 27, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Yes, false memories, trouble is Wash doesn't know that. We all need to  get angry with Feyd for these new memories. Ones that Wash needed to work through, and in doing so, they seem to have changed his Attitude. I hope it works on Valarian, but I really, really have hopes it won't become perminent, because I know I am not going to like who it makes him become.

Even if he is left with some of these memories the love that his family show to him, and the trouble that every one has gone to rescue him (including hopefully in the long term Feyd - hint, hint!!) will surely hope to help him realise that they are not the truth.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

"Suitable accommodations"
** Laurna shivers at the thought**

revanne

(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Perhaps as well the drugs knocked Washburn out.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

I am not hopeful of Ella's chances when she is found.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

I'M not hopeful at all. Wonder if Feyd lied  when  he said he would give Wash the Blue Fyre to help him,

Laurna

Quote from: DerynifanK on August 28, 2018, 07:01:54 PM
I'M not hopeful at all. Wonder if Feyd lied  when  he said he would give Wash the Blue Fyre to help him,
Let's not jump to big conclusions when we are playing this one little moment at a time.  So much can and will happen. As Bynw said. Players do the strangest things some times.

Bynw

Quote from: DerynifanK on August 28, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

When we are reading the thread for the game, we have to keep in mind that time that is passing for the characters. For us as players and observers. Days pass for us sometimes before things change. But to the characters themselves very little time has passed.

With Washburn, it's just been slightly more than 2 full days that since he was abducted from Rhemuth. Hardly any time at all. It just seems longer due to the nature of a play-by-post game.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

DerynifanK

I see, yes it does seem much longer, especially  when waiting for something to happen . This game has a group  of very imaginative  and creative writers so I will work on my patience and wait to see what you come up with, :D

Laurna

I have been using the Medieval Calendar Calculator on the internet. And what I came up with, Months ago for me, is that Washburn and his full company, rode out from Arx Fidei to arrive in Rhemuth castle on Saturday, St Christopher's Day- the Patron of Travelers,  the 25 of July in the year of our Lord 1164.

July 26, a Sunday was the day Aliset  was attacked and Washburn was kidnapped. Much happens throughout this day.

July 27, Monday is the day Prince Javan commands the army of Gwynedd north toward Meara. So much more happens on this day. This is also the day that Washburn is held prisoner at the Ruins of The Micheline knights. Monday evening was the time of the Droghera attempted rescue.

We have just moved into a new day, July 28 Tuesday. This is the day Darcy, Columcil and Robert cross the river by ferry at pre-dawn.

Now we get to see what this new day brings about.

Evie

Quote from: Laurna on August 29, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
I have been using the Medieval Calendar Calculator on the internet. And what I came up with, Months ago for me, is that Washburn and his full company, rode out from Arx Fidei to arrive in Rhemuth castle on Saturday, St Christopher's Day- the Patron of Travelers,  the 25 of July in the year of our Lord 1164.

July 26, a Sunday was the day Aliset  was attacked and Washburn was kidnapped. Much happens throughout this day.

July 27, Monday is the day Prince Javan commands the army of Gwynedd north toward Meara. So much more happens on this day. This is also the day that Washburn is held prisoner at the Ruins of The Micheline knights. Monday evening was the time of the Droghera attempted rescue.

We have just moved into a new day, July 28 Tuesday. This is the day Darcy, Columcil and Robert cross the river by ferry at pre-dawn.

Ooh, PLEASE add this to our Trello board!  This is exactly the sort of timeline I was hoping someone else not hopelessly confused (i.e., me!) would post there!
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evie

Quote from: Evie on August 29, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Quote from: Laurna on August 29, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Ooh, PLEASE add this to our Trello board!  This is exactly the sort of timeline I was hoping someone else not hopelessly confused (i.e., me!) would post there!

Actually, just figured out a quick and easy way to do that myself, so never mind. :)

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!