• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,578
  • Total Topics: 2,737
  • Online today: 433
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 370
Total: 371
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

Remember, too, that Grania first met Darcy in company with her little brother which is likely to mean that she was inclined to be somewhat dismissive of him. I'm sure that is beginning to change now.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

revanne

Demercia and I thought the troll of Droghera might be lurking around here.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

OH Yah!  That pinnacle of rocks sure has the aura of a Troll cave inside it. Don't go wandering around there at night. Do the locals have any tales to tell about their rock formations. I can well imagine a dragon sitting on those stones too.  :D
May your horses have wings and fly!

DerynifanK

I have a bad feeling about waiting another night to look for Wash. Even though I know they are tired.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Wonderful additions! 

For some odd reason, when I click on the link to revanne's post, I go to her #433 post instead of her latest one (#436). Has Feyd now cast a spell on our links?  :(
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Evie

Quote from: Jerusha on June 07, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Wonderful additions! 

For some odd reason, when I click on the link to revanne's post, I go to her #433 post instead of her latest one (#436). Has Feyd now cast a spell on our links?  :(

I had the same issue when I clicked on it.

And don't worry, Derynifank,  Wash is worth more to Valerian alive than dead. Then again, maybe that's a good reason for concern in itself.  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

I'M afraid so. I keep remembering  what Wencit did to Derry and Valerian is certainly  as bad if not worse. Keep hoping the rescue efforts will be successful.
You said your parents are coming soon. Are they moving now to be near you.

Evie

Quote from: DerynifanK on June 07, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
I'M afraid so. I keep remembering  what Wencit did to Derry and Valerian is certainly  as bad if not worse, I just find it frustrating  that the efforts ti rescue Wash keep going awry,
You said your parents are coming soon. Are they moving now to be near you.

That's the hope, anyway. It depends on whether they find a place they like during their visit, or if they decide to wait and try again some other time.
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

DerynifanK

I hope it works out. I know you will feel better having them close.

HoundMistress

I'm worried about Wash, too. Hopefully he will be rescued at some point. Surely there's some kind of villain minus somewhere that will get Wash rescued.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Jerusha

Oh dear.  Feyd is surely up to something more than a walk down memory lane.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

I actually cringe when when bynw posts  because it is always  discouraging. I just have this bad feeling that Wash is never going to be rescued. Never anything good happening. Very depressing 

Bynw

Quote from: Evie on June 07, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
Quote from: Jerusha on June 07, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
Wonderful additions! 

I had the same issue when I clicked on it.

And don't worry, Derynifank,  Wash is worth more to Valerian alive than dead. Then again, maybe that's a good reason for concern in itself.  ;D

No evil spells. Just bad luck. Did it to me as well.

President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

Jerusha

Good heavens, Bynw, now what?

Can one but hope that his next contract is Valerian?  (Can't blame me for trying.)

-- Old English Litany