• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Jerusha

Today at 11:19:50 AM
Bynw, my Tiny Dungeons book is back in Canada, and I won't have access to it until early next month.  Can my character wait that long?
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,556
  • Total Topics: 2,731
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 38
Total: 38
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 01:55:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy Birthday Duncan McLain

Started by Laurna, February 02, 2016, 01:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurna

Oh! Oh! nearly forgot!  It's Ground Hog Day!
Wait! It is more than that.  It is Candlemas!
Oh wait, wait, it is still more than that...

It is Duncan McLain's BIRTHDAY!
We need to Party On Dude!
May your horses have wings and fly!

DoctorM

Well, Happy Candlemas! And Happy Groundhog Day!

DerynifanK

A toast, a toast to our favorite bishop! Raise a glass of Old Ballymar with your favorite cousin and enjoy your day. Columcil promises they will not again water the ground with your best Ballymar whiskey.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Happy belated birthday, Bishop Duncan!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Nezz

I can't believe I missed the good bishop's birthday! *sigh* Happy belated birthday to our favorite bish.

Evie

Every year, he acts so surprised....   ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Duncan!  Methinks Alaric might be a tad jealous of that cake.   ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Happy Birthday Duncan! Yes the cake is for you. but we love it if you share some with us.

DerynifanK

Happy birthday Father Duncan. Hope you and Alaric will enjoy a fine Fianna wine and reminisce about your adventures through the years. And I am sure he will enjoy a piece of the yummy cake.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

DerynifanK

Happy birthday to the dishiest archbishop in the church. Enjoy a toast in fine Fianna wine and a storytelling session with your partner in mischief, Alaric.

Nezz

Happy birthday Father/Duke/Bishop Duncan! 930 and going strong, but you don't look a day over 32!

DoctorM

Well, happy birthday to Bishop McLain from...a player for the other team.

Evie

Happy birthday to our favorite bishop, Duncan McLain!

"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

Offering a very festive and Happy Birthday to Duncan!

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Bishop Duncan!

That is a lovely cake, Evie.

-- Old English Litany