• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71
Google
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 10:58:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Happy birthday, Laurna!

Started by DesertRose, November 17, 2014, 10:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Happiest of birthdays, Laurna!

(We are either going to ignore the "mum" on the heart on the front of the cake, or we're going to pretend that Laurna's menagerie call her "mum."   ;D )
"If having a soul means being able to feel love, loyalty, and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans."

James Herriot (James Alfred "Alfie" Wight), when a human client asked him if animals have souls.  (I don't remember in which book the story originally appeared.)

revanne

A wonderful cake and a very happy birthday Laurna

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Thank you ladies, It has been a good day so far. I was so busy looking at the 60 and going "Really, 60, Do I feel that Young?"  that I didn't even see the "mum" ..  ;D
My dogies call call me Mum, But if anyone else calls me mum you better be humming a pretty tune. LOL  Love the colors of the cake too!
Everyone gets a slice!
May your horses have wings and fly!

Shiral

Happy Birthday, Laurna!
Melissa
You can have a sound mind in a healthy body--Or you can be a nanonovelist!

DerynifanK

I did post on your timeline but wanted to add my hope that you have had a marvelous birthday full of family, friends, and most of all, puppies, kitties and horses.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Nezz

Happiest of birthdays, Miss Laurna! I hope your menagerie has given you a wonderful day! :)

Laurna

Thank you Rhemuth Friends,  Had a nice dinner and Triple chunk chocolate ice cream at my sister and B-I-L's home. 

Jerusha

Triple chunk chocolate ice cream -- oh yum!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

HoundMistress

Happy Birthday, Laurna, and many more!!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

Laurna

Thank you Judy and Jerusha, I shall happily share some cake and Ice cream, there is some left.  ;)

Jerusha

Happy birthday, Laurna! 

Aliset found a new cook for Caer Mariot and he makes fantastic sweets.  She has filled a basket with them and is sending it to you with Father Columcil, who stopped by to see how she is doing.

Darcy volunteered to bring them, but Aliset decided it would be nice of more than half of them showed up.   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Happy Anniversary of Entering Into the World!  ;D
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Laurna

I am looking forward to Columcil's arrival with Aliset's baked goods.
Thank you Jerusha and Evie.

revanne

Father Columcil asks forgiveness for his lateness in arriving with the sweets snd for the tardiness of his birthday greetings.

He can assure you that the seeets are very good (and the basket almost as full as when he set out).

Happy birthday Laurna  I hope you had a great day.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DoctorM