• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

April 18, 2024, 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,570
  • Total Topics: 2,733
  • Online today: 99
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 76
Total: 76
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:11:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The voices in my head....

Started by Evie, September 25, 2013, 09:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evie

Too bad.  The boa would look quite fetching with the Jayne hat.   ;)
"In necessariis unitas, in non-necessariis libertas, in utrisque caritas."

--WARNING!!!--
I have a vocabulary in excess of 75,000 words, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Evie

--WARNING!!!--

AnnieUK

I was less concerned about the guitar than that Richenda's mini skirt might go missing.

Evie

If Richenda's miniskirt goes missing while she is wearing it, Alaric might have a problem with that.   ;D

--WARNING!!!--

Jerusha

Not if it is in the privacy of their own chambers.   ;D
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Evie

Since I'm pretty sure Annie was implying that Denis might make off with Richenda's miniskirt to wear it with his purple boa,  I suspect that taking it off her in the privacy of Alaric and Richenda's private bedchamber would hardly help matters!   ; D

--WARNING!!!--

Laurna

Ack! Sorry Sorry Sorry over the Denise thing.  Bad "e" bad "e".  My apologies Denis. Imagine my horror at my error when I read this a lunch time on my Kindle at work and I could not be home for 6 hours before I could correct it.

And look where that bad "e" has taken you. Into Richenda's private bedchamber with a miniskirt and a purple boa?  For shame, my heart is impaled with shame. :-[ 
May your horses have wings and fly!

Aerlys

Quote from: Laurna on September 28, 2013, 05:24:37 AM
Ack! Sorry Sorry Sorry over the Denise thing.  Bad "e" bad "e".  My apologies Denis. Imagine my horror at my error when I read this a lunch time on my Kindle at work and I could not be home for 6 hours before I could correct it.

And look where that bad "e" has taken you. Into Richenda's private bedchamber with a miniskirt and a purple boa?  For shame, my heart is impaled with shame. :-[ 

Give these guys an inch and they take a mile!  (Though I suppose the boa kind of resembles a stole, and it is penitential purple...)
"Loss and possession, death and life are one, There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

Hilaire Belloc

Laurna

Quote(Though I suppose the boa kind of resembles a stole, and it is penitential purple...)

Aerlys ;D You have the power to think of the positive.
As for the rest of you?  ::)  It is hard to scold you when my lips are wide with mirth.
May your horses have wings and fly!

Irina

Quote from: Aerlys on September 27, 2013, 01:08:22 PM
And I admit, I still wear heels, since I usually wear skirts...

I usually wear skirts too, but never heels, except my half-inch folk-dancing shoes (and that only for folk-dancing, I can't actually walk in them). Ecco Soft for daily wear, something unbranded but dressy for church, Ecco sandals for summer.