FanFiction > AnnieUK's FanFic

A Leap of Faith - Chapter 17

<< < (3/4) > >>

Elkhound:

--- Quote from: Evie on January 05, 2011, 09:59:09 pm ---Oh, wait, you're talking about Pentheus and the Maenads again, aren't you?   ;D
--- End quote ---

Actually, I was thinking more of Diana and Acteaon.

Evie:
Diana and Actaeon....Ah, yes, the myth that gives a whole new meaning to "stag party"!

AnnieUK:

--- Quote from: Evie on January 05, 2011, 08:00:45 pm ---From what I hear, Annie may have been a bit emotional herself when she (re)wrote the darn chapter.... ;)

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping Evie means how stressed I got when I decided to rewrite the whole first half about 3 hours before I was scheduled to post it, rather than any other deep emotions. ;)  Not doing that again - you can wait a day if necessary! :D

derynifanatic64:
I look terrible in a cheerleader uniform.  That would be a major insult to cheerleaders everywhere.  However, my young niece would be a better candidate to wear a cheerleader uniform.

Evie:

--- Quote from: AnnieUK on January 06, 2011, 01:28:04 am ---
--- Quote from: Evie on January 05, 2011, 08:00:45 pm ---From what I hear, Annie may have been a bit emotional herself when she (re)wrote the darn chapter.... ;)

--- End quote ---

I'm hoping Evie means how stressed I got when I decided to rewrite the whole first half about 3 hours before I was scheduled to post it, rather than any other deep emotions. ;)  Not doing that again - you can wait a day if necessary! :D

--- End quote ---

Got it in one guess!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version