• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Latest Shout

Bynw

Today at 02:50:31 PM
Jerusha. Sure can
Members
  • Total Members: 174
  • Latest: Brion
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,558
  • Total Topics: 2,732
  • Online today: 67
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 21
Total: 22
Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 03:22:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanne

If Wash takes after his father he would be unnerved by the idea of heavenly intervention in his affairs.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

DerynifanK

But will it ever happen?  Gets very discouraging when the near misses continue. Poor Wash has suffered more abuse than all other characters  combined , Does seem he deserves a break,
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Just waiting for Wash to have his turn in the sun. But you know, Feyd would be a great character for  a short story. Would love to know more about him.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

HoundMistress

Lovely piece of writing, Revanne! Glad to have the Baron healed.
Judy Ward

Jerusha

Both Sidana and Fiona seem to have a talent for untimely disruption!  Excellent scene, revanne.  Glad to have Columcil back with us.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

Laurna

Revanne I love your scene. Wonderful, Columcil is in true form; Caring, Healing, and trying to keep our young Fiona protected and safe. I wish him the best of luck on that last part.  ;)
May your horses have wings and fly!

revanne

Quote from: Laurna on March 17, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Revanne I love your scene. Wonderful, Columcil is in true form; Caring, Healing, and trying to keep our young Fiona protected and safe. I wish him the best of luck on that last part.  ;)
Well, actually he is thinking of a ball and chain at the moment.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

Quote from: revanne on March 17, 2019, 01:24:10 PM
Quote from: Laurna on March 17, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
Well, actually he is thinking of a ball and chain at the moment.

:o ROFL  Good luck with that! ;D

Bynw

Quote from: judywward on March 16, 2019, 07:59:36 PM
But you know, Feyd would be a great character for  a short story. Would love to know more about him.

There is a lot about him.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

I imagine there is. He's kind of a good bad guy. I think the  group he belongs to decides whether there is an actual injury of some kind that deserves to be avenged, doesn't it? A good, long backstory on Feyd and how he got to be an assassin in the first place, as a separate piece, not part of this story. I hope in this one maybe we will find out who it was that Feyd wanted to get to avenge his family, I think it was. I'm just fascinated with Feyd.
Judy Ward

Bynw

@judywward i can give more info on him at some point. but right now i cant let it out of the bag
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

HoundMistress

Please do when you can. Gotta love his semi-evil little butt.
Judy Ward

Laurna

Quote from: judywward on March 18, 2019, 07:51:18 PM
Gotta love his semi-evil little butt.

Too funny Judy.  I am glad "semi-evil little butt's" can find some love. LOL. Absolutely, I would love to hear more about Feyd. After he is sleeping deep in Kelson's dungeon. :P

Oh, Fiona, you had a great idea in using the estate huntsman to find Drago and that nincompoop popinjay Jaxom just messes it up. So the game of Cat and mouse continues.  Best of Luck in your chase, Feline Fiona.   ;D

revanne

Have pity on poor Columcil's nerves.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Hmmm.  Will Feline Fiona flush out the dastardly Drago, or pounce on Lord Peacock instead?   ;D

Excellent scene, DerynifanK. The mental picture of Father Columcil tip-toeing past the kitchen made me smile.
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany