• Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz.

Recent

Welcome to The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:48:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 27,485
  • Total Topics: 2,721
  • Online today: 180
  • Online ever: 930
  • (January 20, 2020, 11:58:07 AM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 126
Total: 127
Gilreth
Google

Latest Shout

DerynifanK

March 17, 2024, 03:48:44 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day. Enjoy the one day of the year when the whole world is Irish.

Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Started by Bynw, September 01, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoundMistress

Ah, the head of the Master Assassins speaks!
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

Hope your leg will soon heal Judy and you will be better. Also hoping Wash will progress in the restoration of his memories. One problem I saw was that Aliset  can't show him true memories of Alaric because she never knew him. Those who were close to him are among those Wash doesn't trust right now. Am hoping that reading his father's journal will help. A great idea! 
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

Jerusha

Hope you are healing quickly, Judyward. 
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

revanne

Hope you are feeling better soon Judyward, those pesky sugars are as bad as Torenthi Dice so take care.

Sorry I am being quiet again, it's that time of year for clergy! Not to mention several pastoral issues deciding a couple of weeks before Easter is just the time to appear.

Strangely enough I trust Feyd in this matter of Valerian's controls and Wash's memories. I don't think he is dishonourable and I think that he would have told Wash the truth (although not all the truth). He has his own agenda and is ruthless but that doesn't make him dishonest.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Laurna

OOWIE!
The Black Order of Death lives up to its name. Nefarious members, one and all.
I think I am suddenly glad Washburn was only contracted for Abduction and not for Assassination.

Thank you, Jerusha, for that insightful writing, and dare I say: "Cheers and good riddance Lord Oswald. Self-styled Baron of Mariot you are no longer."
May your horses have wings and fly!

Bynw

ah yes, nefarious indeed. but honorable. and they have a plan.

@Jerusha did an excellent job indeed.
President pro tempore of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Fan Club
IRC Administrator of #Deryni_Destinations
Discord Administrator of The Worlds of Katherine Kurtz Discord
Administrator https://www.rhemuthcastle.com

revanne

Great piece of writing, Jerusha.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46 v1)

Jerusha

Thank you all!   It was fun, in a creepy kind of way.  ;)
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties and things that go bump in the night...good Lord deliver us!

-- Old English Litany

DerynifanK

Great scene Jerusha ! You did a terrific job on bynw's challenge. Good riddance for Oswald.
"Thanks be to God there are still, as there always have been and always will be, more good men than evil in this world, and their cause will prevail." Brother Cadfael's Penance

HoundMistress

Oh, such a nice piece of the story! Thanks, Jerusha! Love it!! Don't cross the Assassins' Guild.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I hope it's getting better but right now there is still fever in the leg. I don't like that they changed antibiotics on it 3X.  I may not go back to that ER if I do have to go again. I'm rather fond of my right leg, but not more than the left one, of course.
Judy Ward
You can buy a pretty good dog with money but you can't buy the wag of its tail.

DerynifanK

I think Feyd is probably an honest villain but as a man who kills for money, I couldn't describe him as honorable (moral, ethical, good, noble), especially after what he did to Wash's mind, substituting false memories for real ones and turning him against his family. 

Bynw

Here is something about Feyd.
If he witnessed someone killing another person. Say in a dark alley or something. Not a duel, not fighting, not war.

He would ask the perp something like:

"So did you do it for money? Or are you just a murderer?"

Jerusha

Yep, Bynw, I kind of though the counterfeit Madon would be the one to swing for it. 

-- Old English Litany

Bynw

Quote from: Jerusha on April 11, 2019, 01:37:14 PM
Yep, Bynw, I kind of though the counterfeit Madon would be the one to swing for it.

he would behave too oddly. his face would so him not to be a beggar. complete give away he was the assassin for the Haldanes. so he swings for it. poor guy.

DerynifanK

So I am just asking. If you kill because you were paid for it you're not a murderer but if you do it for other reasons  like robbery or revenge then you are a murderer?